Dfm Chapter 1 Resonality withount sense part 2 (investigation)

What?

What?

Why? Angie?

She was so nice, then why?

Why did the murder happened?

I can't think well.

Korekiyo: "'101 of tips and Tricks for Minigames in Danganronpa games', found it!"

Kokichi: "Huh? What?"

Korekiyo:" I found the guide you were talking about, I'll take it to the game room."

Kokichi: "But what about Angie's body? We need to tell everybody about it then the investigation and then t-the tria!"

Korekiyo:" Calm down! *sigh* You start the investigation and I'll go look for the others, just be careful."

Kokichi:" *pant* *pant* How you aren't freaked out?"

Korekiyo: "Why do I always have to say it? Emotions are just like friendships! They're never forever, and they will end really soon."

He left.

I looked back at Angie's body. Why did it have to happen? I'm scared. I don't know what to do.

I approached her and tried to investigate.

The first thing I found was a big stab wound in her chest.

It seems something went right through her.

A sound came out of the monitor. The monitor lights up.

Monodam: "Good-Morning-Everyone -! It-Is-Now-8-AM-And-It's-Officially-Day-Time-!"

Monophanie: "I can't believe It's been 3 days and still no murders have been reported!"

Monokid: "What if they'll not kill each other! It would be hell-a boring!"

Monotaro: "I would love to see our first murder!"

Monosuke: "Be patient! It will happen shortly! It's not like they're any different!"

Monotaro: "Bye-bye!"

The monitor closed.

What are they talking about? Angie is.... I don't have time to think about this. I need to focus on the investigation.

I approached the body.

Kokichi: "(Please, forgive me Angie.)"

I touched the body. It's cold. That must mean the murder happened a long while ago.

Kokichi: "Did it happen during nighttime or last night before the announcement? Oh dammit I'm such an idiot! Angie was still alive before the night announcement! I saw her!"

I don't know what to do. I didn't think it would be that hard.

???: "Knock, Knock."

A voice came from outside the library.