Chapter 4. Reload, Recheck, Retry, Return, Game Over Part 3 (Class Trial)

Monokuma: "Now then, let's start with a simple explanation of the class trial! During the trial you will have to show evidence over who the culprit is, and vote for whodunnit! By voting correctly, the culprit alone will be punished, but if you vote for the wrong person, everyone BESIDES the culprit will get executed and the culprit will be allowed to escape the academy! "

Keebo: "......."

Himiko: "......."

Kaede: "........."

Miu: "......"

Shuichi: "Silence~"

Korekiyo: "It was a nice silent until you opened your disgusting stupid mouth."

Shuichi: "How dumb can you be? We're in a trial, we're not fooling or talking bad about anyone here. Now don't get in our way you big mistake."

Rantaro: "I'm going to break this before Korekiyo breaks Shuichi's throat."

Rantaro: "Ahem, we have a cause of death, a time of death and for sure Gonta died in the computer lab."

Himiko: "Gonta's murder happened in the virtual world. There's no other way, right?"

Kaede: "No there aren't."

Keebo: "At first, there are some other things we might want to know, that might be related to the murder."

Miu: "Yeah, like my memory loss."

Kaede: "Or MY memory loss."

Rantaro: "Or mine."

Korekiyo: "My loss as well."

Keebo: "Let's think about it one by one. What could have caused Miu's memory loss?"

Kokichi: "(The thing that caused Miu's memory loss, I know it.)"

Kokichi: "Keebo, listen here. In the computer's trash can, there is a file named 'M. I. mem file'. That may be the reason Miu got the memory loss."

Miu: "The file that stored all of my memories was deleted. This is why they weren't given to me."

Keebo: "Your memory file was deleted? I knew one was missing! I'm so sorry Miu!"

Miu: "Well it was an accident."

Keebo: "Yeah, Last night the computer was a bit slow so I deleted some files."

Shuichi: "We didn't ask for the full story."

Keebo: "Well, indeed, if her file was deleted then the memories she got from the simulator wouldn't go to her."

Kaede: "We know for Miu. But what about the rest of us?"

Miu: "Why are those three special? They don't even have the same gender!"

Kaede: "Oh, is that so? I always thought Rantaro and Kiyo were girls!"

Korekiyo: "As I remember well. The three of us that lost memories were admins. Maybe Keebo programmed something to make us have a memory loss."

Keebo: "No I didn't!"

Shuichi: "Maybe it is somehow related to the game we were supposed to play?"

Himiko: "It makes no sense. But those three don't have anything in common!"

Rantaro: "I thought we were supposed to find out one by one."

Kokichi: "(This should help out)"

Shuichi: "Maybe it is somehow related to the game we were supposed to play?"

Kokichi: "That's right!"

Shuichi: "I'm right! I'm always right!"

Miu: "What do you mean?"