chapter 2 The hung rope of reality and fiction part 2

I was still looking at Tsumugi's body, how could this have happened?

Keebo: "We need to call everyone! The body discovery announcement starts only after 3 people excluding the culprit find the body!"

Kokichi: "Then we have to go!"

Keebo: "No, someone might interfere with the crime scene! I'll go and tell everyone, you stay here and start investigating!"

Kokichi: "Are you sure we shouldn't change?"

Keebo: "It's like this, I trust you enough to leave you alone with the body for 2 minutes."

Kokichi: "Alright, go!"

Keebo ran away from the pool while I returned to Tsumugi's body.

I can't believe we're doing again that stupid trial.

Tsumugi has so many wounds, most of them are probably because of the fall. But there were still lots.

One in the arm, one in the leg, one in her stomach.

Why did she have so many wounds? Did she fight the culprit just as Angie did?

I tried to investigate the wound in Tsumugi's arm.

It seems like a thin wound. Her hands were tied to a weird rope. It seems familiar. The rope was hung from Ryoma's lab. It might have something to do with it.

It's unusual but this time I feel more calm than Angie's investigation, and I can see everything more clearly.

I checked Tsumugi's pockets, all she had with her was her Monopad. I should look in Tsumugi's room later.

I could hear someone walking in.

Gonta: "No f****** way, Tsumugi? So cool! Whoever is the culprit, I owe you!"

Tenko: "How can you say that? Someone died and you are entertained for the trial?"

Rantaro: "Well if we follow the theory that Tsumugi is the mastermind then we won't need to go through the class trial."

Miu: "Yeah, the body discovery announcement hasn't even started yet!"

*BING BONG DING DONG*

A sound came from a monitor. The monitor lights up.

Monokuma: "You know what happened! A body has been discovered! Sorry for the short delay, my monkubs played with the buttons! Anyway, everyone, gather at the pool!"

The monitor closed.

Rantaro: "!"

Gonta: "She wasn't the mastermind? What a shame. Well at least I get some fun out of this."

Tenko: "Do you have a heart?"

Miu: "W-wait! Maybe it is the body of someone else! Maybe they took Angie's body to fake her death!"

Keebo: "N-no, Kichi and I saw when she died."

Tenko: "Then you must know who killed her!"

Keebo: "We don't! Tsumugi fell from that high and then she died! We didn't have a chance to see the culprit!"

Rantaro: "Dammit. Wait, Tsumugi fell from the window in Ryoma's lab! And Ryoma alone could enter his lab...."

Miu: "So Ryoma is the culprit!"

Kokichi: "We still haven't done an actual investigation so we can't blame Ryoma with nothing!"

Miu: "Holy moly, where did you come from?"