Epitogue. The Real Mastermind (ending 1)

.......  

I can still save Miu.....

There's no way I will do it...... but there's a hope for her

I landed with all my strength left trying to push her into the elevator but.....

Miu managed to push me before and....

I fell in the elevator. I looked up though the pain in my head.

Miu was looking at me....at us.... She smiles.... She's tired.... She....

I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Kokichi: "Miu, wait!"

But.....

I felt a red liquid hitting me....

..........N-no....

A gigantic rock squished Miu....... She's dead....

Her blood reached all of us.... I wasn't the only one that got hit by it, everyone in the elevator as well.

Tenko: "What an idiot."

Kokichi: "......"

Tenko: "You're all idiots, you could have prevented this but you chose to die with me? And it didn't even work, only Miu died."

Kaede: "......."

Tenko: "Her sacrifice is like, so useless. Hehe, it's almost not entertaining at all."

Rantaro: "......"

Tenko: "Not the ending I hoped for but it's still funny....."

Himiko: "......."

Tenko: "You know.... Really nice... really."

Kokichi: "There's no need to lie now Tenko...... It ended...."

Tenko: "......"

Tenko: "sniff* I'm an idiot...."

Tenko fell down on her knees.

Tenko: "It's all my fault, I could have ended all of this but I chose to start this mess.... I had enough of this. How could you let me live?! HOW COULD YOU?! Right now you could have been outside with Miu having fun, free from this mess. But why did I have to live? Why? Are you out of your mind?! After all I did to you, I killed Kirumi and Ryoma, because of me Keebo ended up killing Gonta, I made Maki kill Tsumugi and then I betrayed her, and because of me Angie tried to test your guys by making Kaito kill her, and I get to live?! That's insane!"