Chapter 5. The Burning Flame Of Death Part 3

Monokuma: "Well then, let's start with a simple explanation of the class trial! During the class trial, you will present your arguments over who's the culprit and vote for who dunnit! If you vote correctly only the blackened will get punished, but if you vote for the wrong person, everyone besides the culprit will get punished and the culprit will graduate from this academy!"

Kokichi: "........"

Miu: "........."

Rantaro: "........."

Himiko: "......."

The grounds were silent, only Kaede and Shuichi were happy. I could never understand those two. 

Monophanie: "Hello? Anyone there?" 

Monotaro: "I thought only the creep show died! But everyone's dead!" 

Himiko: "Alright, I don't know about any of you but I won't be quiet! This is our 5th trial and I already had enough! Let's figure out the culprit and leave already!" 

Shuichi: "Yeah! I want to thank the killer for killing S***-guji! Other than just randomly going to all of you thanking you but then, you're not the killer!" 

Kaede: "That'd be so embarrassing!" 

Miu: "Let's start with a discussion then. The Monokuma file was really empty."

Rantaro: "The murder must have happen between the begining of night time and until we found the body." 

Miu: "That's a huge time gap. I doubt anyone has any alibis so I say we focus on the cause of death."

Shuichi: "His entire body was burned, I think it's safe to say that's the cause of death."

Himiko: "It's fishy, maybe an external injury?" 

Rantaro: "Or maybe he was poisoned." 

Kaede: "I think it's my favorite! Strangulation! After all there WAS a rope at the crime scene."

Kokichi: "(One of those arguments is right. I have to prove it as well)" 

Shuichi: "His entire body was burned, I think it's safe to say that's the cause of death."

Kokichi: "That's right!" 

Shuichi: "But of course I am!" 

Miu: "I think there's evidence to agree with him, right?" 

Kokichi: "Yeah, I think the bloody mouth is the answer."

Himiko: "What now?"

Miu: "The mouth?" 

Kokichi: "Yeah, it was full of blood. It means he vomited a lot of blood. Something none of the other options could have."

Kaede: "Strangulation, no. External injuries, maybe but a bit. But poison is an option."

Rantaro: "Not really, I checked the poisons in Shuichi's lab. None could have made him vomit this much."

Kokichi: "But if he suffered pain continuously it would be possible to vomit this much!" 

Shuichi: "So the cause of death is burning!" 

Miu: "That means he died when the fire started, so we got a time of death as well!" 

Himiko: "Shame on you Monokuma! Now we have completed the Monokuma file!" 

Monokuma: "Witches!" 

Shuichi: "Now what? I'm getting bored."