chapter 2 The hung rope of reality and fiction part 3

Monokuma: "Now then, let's begin with a short explanation of the class trial! During the trial you will have to show evidence over who the culprit is, and vote for whodunnit! By voting correctly, the culprit alone will be punished, but if you vote for the wrong person, everyone 'besides' the culprit will get executed and the culprit will be allowed to escape the academy! "

Gonta:" Yeah, yeah, keep it quiet you uncooked taco meat. "

Keebo:" So how do we start this time?"

Shuichi:" It's really easy! We don't have to go through finding out the entire crime! "

Kokichi:" Why not?"

Shuichi:" Because while I investigated the ultimate prisoner research lab I found a tennis net cable tied to the sink! It must be the thing that holds Tsumugi from falling, whoever cut the net cable killed Tsumugi, so we don't have to do anything else other than finding out who cut it!"

Miu:" How can you be so sure of it?"

Rantaro:" Actually I thought that as well. I also investigated there enough to reach the same conclusion."

Kaede: "The alibi's! If we can prove that someone wasn't in Ryoma's lab to cut the net cable we can give them an alibi!"

Maki: "I guess we can try that."

Keebo: "Me and Kichi were the ones that saw when the net was cut, so it couldn't have been the two of us!"

Kaede: "Maki asked me to go with her to the bathroom, when she was done the body discovery announcement had already started! The two of us couldn't have done it!"

Himiko: "Me, Ryoma and Kirumi were in my research lab until the announcement started! None of us left!"

Shuichi: "I was in the kitchen, if I wanted to leave, Rantaro or Miu would have seen me! I guess that gives us all 3 alibi's."

Tenko: "Me and Gonta stayed together! We would clearly know if one of us left!"

Miu: "Wait, but now everyone has an alibi!"

Kokichi: "(There clearly was something not right. I have arguments to contradict what they just said.)"

'Himiko: "Me, Ryoma and Kirumi were in my research lab until the announcement started! None of us left!"'

Kokichi: "No, that's wrong!"

Himiko: "Huh? Am I wrong?"

Kokichi: "Yeah, Kirumi's account contradicts you! Kirumi left from your research lab."

Kirumi: "Oh, yeah! I went to the bathroom! But before I arrived the announcement started."

Rantaro: "What if then, you went to Ryoma's lab and cut the net cable."

Kirumi: "Wait, I didn't do it!"

Kokichi: "There's actually someone who can tell us if she's lying or not, well there are two people."

Tenko: "Who are they?"

Kokichi: "I mean Kaede and Maki. They were in the bathroom. And they said they just finished when the announcement started, so when they left they would have seen Kirumi."

Maki: "Well It's true, when I left the bathroom I saw Kirumi running outside. That was seconds after the announcement, she clearly wouldn't have time to go from Ryoma's lab to outside. In only, like 20 seconds."

Kokichi: "Then we also have Kirumi's alibi now!"

Kaede: "Good now what?"

Ryoma: "We can continue to stick to this idea of alibi's!"