Chapter 2

Umuwi naman agad si Heaven pagka tapos nilang mag usap ng boss niyang si Luke. She leave immediately because she felt that his boss is ready to eat her anytime. She feel that, she need to go or else she'll regret it. Napailing nalang si Heavan dahil sa naisip niya bigla. 'May nakakain bang tao? Mukha ba akong pagkain at ganon maka tingin sakin si boss Luke. Napasimangot siya dahil naalala niya na naman na minsan tulalang nakatingin lang sakanya yung boss niya, kulang nalang talaga iisipin niya na sobrang pangit niya dahil sa klase ng tingin ng boss niya, lalo na sa mga labi niya pag nagsasalita siya.

Dumaan muna siya saglit sa grocery store. She need to buy some groceries. Dahil malapit ng maubos ang kakainin niya sa apartment. Kunti lang naman binili niya at kinakasya ang pera dahil malapit ng maubos ang perang hawak niya. After she buy some groceies, she immediately go home to rest. When she arrived to her apartment, she just put her groceries to her not big desk, and go to her room and rest. She didn't eat her dinner, because she's still full. Nakatulog naman agad si Heaven dahil sa pagod.

She woke up at 6am. Dahil 8am ang pasok niya sa trabaho at kailangan niyang maagang pumasok  d'on dahil ayaw niyang ma late sa unang araw niya bilang secretary ng boss niyang si Luke.

It was Heaven first day of being a secretary. She's excited to her first day, she wore a skirt above the knee and black tops. She put some light make up to her face, she smiled when saw her beautiful face, she's satisfied with her look. She picked her shoulder bag and go out fron her room.

Lumabas siya ng apartment niya ng 6:50am, mabilis agad siyang pumunta sa sakayan ng jeep. She waited for 5mins before she can ride.

7:30am siyang dumating sa building ng Agreda Companies. Heaven smiled and greeted the guard and some other employees. Heaven waited the elevator to open, she smiled when someone came out from the elevator, the boy smiled at her too. She entered the elevator and pressed the 40th floor. Kung saan siya naka assign.

Dumating naman agad siya sa 40th floor, bumukas ulit ang elevator at lumabas naman agad si Heaven. Heaven smiled when she saw Kiara packing her things. Heaven will be the replacement of Kiara for being the secretary of their billionaire boss.

Heaven walk to Kiara's direction and greeted her who's busy packing her things. Kiara smiles when she saw Heaven, as she greet her back.

"Goodmorning Heaven" She said. "This will be your desk, I hope you'll love working here. It's not easy but I know you can do it" Kiara winked before carrying her things when she's done fixing.

Heaven nodded and chuckles. She's about to say something to Kiara when someone interrupts them. Heaven heard a coughed, she immediately look at her back, and there, their boss wearing a suit perfectly. Luke's hair is a little bit messy, their eyes meet, and there, her boss cold grey eyes, that she really loves to watch. She stared at her boss grey eyes. They are just staring for each other. Kumunot ang noo ni Heavan dahil sa klase ng tingin ng boss niya.

Tumikhim si Kiara para kunin ang atensyon ng dalawa. Mabilis na umiwas ng tingin si Heavan at tinignan si Kiara na binibigyan siya ng isang klase ng tingin na hindi niya alam, kaya mas lalong kumunot ang noo niya.

"What?" She asked Kiara. Mabilis namang umiling si Kiara at may nakita siyang kakaibang ngiti sa labi nito.

"Boss, uuwi na ako samin" pag papaalam ni Kiara sa boss Luke nila. Humarap naman ulit si Kiara kay Heaven at sinabing nasa table na daw yung kakailanganin niya at may pa 'goodluck' bago ito umalis na may kakaibang ngiti sa labi. Nagtaka tuloy si Heaven kung bakit ganon ang kinikilos ni Kiara.

Heaven looked at her boss again who's still looking at her intimately. She frowned and smiled to her boss awkwardly. She really felt awkward, because of her boss stares.

"Ahm, goodmorning boss" She greeted. Luke just shook his head and look away. Nakita niya pa itong bumuntong saka siya tinalikuran at iniwan nalang siya bigla at pumasok sa loob ng opisina nito. Heaven shook her head because of her boss behavior.

'Bastos, hindi man lang ako binati pabalik'

She put her bag on the table and seat. She sighed and stared at the computer infront of her. She roam around her sight in the table and there, she found the book of that she needs to see. She picked the book and open it. Binasa niya ang laman nito at napakunot ang noo niya sa sobrang dami ng schedule ng boss niya ngayon araw. Pagka tapos basahin at i-memories ang lahat ay iba naman ang binasa niya.

"I think, this will be a tiring day" Heaven whispered and cheered herself.

Busy sa pagbabasa ng mga documents si Heaven ng biglang tumunog ang intern at narinig niya ang boses ng boss niyang bastos.

"Come here and give me the schedule for today"

Naramdaman niyang parang may kumiliti sakanya dahil sa klase ng boses ng boss niya. Heaven shivered when she heard his boss manly husky voice.

She dosen't know what kind of feeling what she feel right now. Nagtatakang tumayo si Heavan at agad na lumakad papunta sa opisina ng boss niya. She knocked three times before she entered. When Heaven entered, she saw her boss who's  busy reading the documents. Hindi man lang siya pinansin nung pumasok siya. What a snob boss I have. Napasimangot naman agad si Heaven dahil sa hindi pag pansin ng boss niya sakanya.

She walk towards her boss desk and interrupt him from reading.

Luke stop reading and  immediately looked at her new secretary. How can she turned me on, when she's not doing anyting? Damn it! Napatikhim si Luke at palihim ng nagmura dahil naakit talaga siya sa bagong sekretarya niya. He felt his bulge tightly again. Luke calm himself and stared at her new secretary coldly.

"Where's my schedule for today?" Luke asked Heaven who's innocently looking at him.

Pigil-pigil ni Luke ang namumuong emosyon sa loob-loob niya. 'Damn it! She's really innocent.'

"Here's your schedule for today boss" Heaven said softly and smiled at him.

Luke cussed several times when he heard her soft voice. Mas lalo lang siyang napamura ng ngumiti ito sakanya. Luke feels his heartbeat fast.

'I think, I'm doomed fuck!'

So thanks god natapos din, sorry sa wrong grammar. Enjoying reading and don't forget to vote.