Chapter 5

Don't forget to vote, enjoy reading.

Tatlong lingggo ang lumipas at may kunting natutunan at nalalaman si Heaven. May dalawa na rin siyang kaibigan na katrabaho niya sa iisang kompya. Her two friends told her everything that will taint her mind, but they can't really taint her, so her two friends will just let it pass and accept her wholeheartedly. Her two friends is stressed with her, because Heaven is really a pure innocent.

Heaven already know about the kiss, her friends told her. She always remember when Luke kissed her in her first day of being his secretary. Her two friend told her that if someone is kissing you, it's mean, he likes you. 'So boss Luke likes me?' She asked herself. But Heaven just sighed.

Heaven sadly look at her boss office. I know something is bothering to his boss. Her boss Luke distanced himself to her, she can feel it. At nalulungkot siya dahil d'on, hindi niya alam kung bakit, pero yun ang nararamdaman niya.

Tatlong linggo na pagiging sekretarya niya ay nararamdaman niya ang pag iiwas sakanya ng boss niya. And she hates it, she feel sad and hurt because of her boss. But she don't know why she feels like that.

Kakausapin at papansinin lang ata siya ng boss Luke niya pag may inuutos or may pinapagawa ito. Hinayaan nalang ni Heaven ang boss niya at ginagawa ang trabaho niya.

It's already 8pm, Heaven fix her things. Sinakbit naman ni Heaven ang shoulder bag niya sa balikat ng matapos niyang ayusin ang gamit niya. She's about to walk towards to the elevator, when her Boss Luke go out to her office too and ready to go home.

Luke stilled when he saw Heaven meters away from her. Napamura siya dahil andito na naman ang ibang klaseng nararamdaman niya. He thought that Heaven is not here anymore, but he was wrong. Damn! He missed her lips, her baby scent and her beautiful smile.

Luke felt tired but when he saw Heaven, he feel he's like he gained back his energy. Luke closed his eyes harshly then open his eyes again. Their eyes meet for each other, and there, the eyes of her Innocent secretary is curiously looking at her, but he can see sadness and hurt. Napakunot ang noo niya dahil sa nakikitang emosyon sa mga mata nito habang tinitignan niya. Heaven is looking at him sadly.

Hindi alam ni Heaven kung aalis ba siya agad or magpapaalam pa sa taong kaharap niya. Pero kalaunan ay naisip niyang magpaalam dito dahil boss niya naman ito.

"Ahm, mauna na ako bos–,"

Naputol ang sasabihin ni Heaven ng bigla nalang lumakad ng mabilis si Luke sakanya at hinalikan siya bigla. Heaven stilled and frozen, she can't move because of shocked.

'Fuck! I miss this those soft sweet lips'

Luke move her lips and kiss Heaven hungrily. He hold Heaven's waist and pulled her closer to him and kissed her more. While Heaven is still not move, she just stared at her boss Luke who's eating her lips again. She know this, her friend told her about kiss. Heaven want to push Luke away from her but she can't.  She likes his kisses, and she feels it's okay to be kissed by him.

Heaven grasp when Luke bit her lips. Napabuka ang labi niya dahil d'on at yun ang hudyat ni Luke at mas nilaliman pa ang halik. Luke entered his tongue to Heaven's mouth. Hindi alam ni Heaven kung anong gagawin, it's her second time to be kissed by him. Heaven's arms automatically wrapped in Luke's neck. Pinikit ni Heaven ang mga mata niya at ginaya ang paghalik  ni Luke sakanya. She don't care if she's doing it right, but the important here is to kissing him back.

Luke cursed in his mind when he feel Heaven is kissing him back. He pulled more Heaven closer to his body, he feels heat when their body touch. He kissed her more, his tongue roaming on Heaven's mouth. Napahigpit ang paghawak niya sa bewang ni Heaven dahil naramdaman niya ang tumatayong kaibigan niya sa gitna.

Heaven feel something is poking on her tight, so she push Luke's chest to stop the kiss. But Luke is still kissing her. Hinabol pa talaga ang mga labi niya at mas tinudo pa ang paghalik sakanya. But Heaven wants to know what is poking her tight! Hindi na nakatiis si Heaven at nasabi niya.

"Wait, something is poking my tight"

Luke stop kissing her and chuckles. Nagtataka naman siyang tinignan ni Heaven dahil sa kumawalang mahinang tawa kay Luke.

"It's nothing baby hhmm" Luke said and hugged Heaven. He planted a small kisses  to her neck before he buried his face on Heaven's neck.

"No, something is really poking my tight, let me see" Heaven pushed Luke. Pero hindi man lang natinag si Luke at mas niyakap pa siya ng mahigpit.

"Boss Luke" nagmamaktol na sabi ni Heaven. Napanguso nalang si Heaven at hinayaan nalang ang bagay na tumutusok sa gitna niya. She smiled when she remembered their kiss. 'So it's true, my boss Luke likes me' she smiled more because she's happy. She don't know why she's happy because her boss Luke likes her.

"You like me" mahinang tanong ni Heaven sa boss niyang niyayakap siya.

Luke sighed in defeated. He knows that he likes her already, that's why he missed her for the past few weeks. Damn fucking 3weeks for avoiding her. He missed her so damn much.

"What if I say, yes?" Luke said. Pinakawalan niya si Heaven sa pagkakayakap niya at hinawakan ito sa magkabilang braso at tinignan ito sa mga mata. Gone the Heaven who's looking sadly at him awhile ago and replaced it with happy Heaven.

Heaven look at him with a big smile on her face. She knew it! Her boss Luke, likes her. Heaven bit her lips, she feels something on her stomach. Her heart is beating so fast. This emotion is new to her. Hinayaan nalang ni Heaven ang mga hindi niya maipaliwanag na emosyon na lumukob sakanya at nakipag titigan lang sa boss niya. Ang importante ay masaya siya dahil gusto siya ng boss niya. Ito ang unang lalaking nagsabi na gusto niya. 'I should read some romance books' Heaven said in mind.

"I like you Heaven" Luke said and kissed her again. He can't stop himself kissing her lips. Hindi ata siya magsasawang halikan ito araw-araw kung ganito kalambot na labi ang hinahalik-halikan niya.

Heaven smiled when Luke kissed her again. She closed her eyes and accept his kisses. She never know that kiss by him will be this happy. 

Enjoy reading...