Chapter 4

Luke can still believe, what Heaven said. 'Is she kidding me?' Luke tilted his head and stared Heaven who's looking at him innocently.

"What's that?" Kumunot ang noo ni Heaven at tinignan siya na may pagtataka. "Sre you hungry? That's why you eat my lips?" She asked innocently at Luke.

Luke frozen when he saw how Heaven stared at him. Heaven is really innocent, Luke can't believe that there's still a girl who dosen't know about kiss. Napamura nalang si Luke. He closed his eyes harshly, and he messed his hair.

'Tangina! What did you do Luke! She's still a baby! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!'

Heaven stared at Luke with an innocent eyes. 'Is he crazy?' Tanong ni Heaven sa sarili niya dahil bigla nalang napasabunot ng buhok si Luke. Napanguso nalang siya at hinayaan mabaliw ang boss niya sa harapan niya.

"Boss, if you're hungry, just tell me to buy you a food, just don't eat my lips. Ayokong mawalan ng labi" Nakasimangot na sabi ni Heaven sakanya. "And besides boss, my lips is not a food okay?" Dagdag niya pa at ngumiti ng matamis.

Napatanga naman si Luke dahil sa sinabi ni Heaven. He can see her eyes  that she's really not know at anything he will do.

Heaven smiled at Luke and said goodbye. Napatulala nalang si Luke ng makalabas na ng opisina niya si Heaven. He massage his forehead, because he feel that she just kissed a baby.

Umupo si Heaven ng makarating siya sa table niya. She touched her lips and she feel something her stomach. Napaisisp si Heaven sa nangyari kanina, pero hindi niya talaga alam kung ano yung ginawa ng boss niya. She just know that her boss is eating her lips because his hungry.

"Sobrang lambot pala ng labi ni boss" wala sa sarili niyang sabi.

"Ipakain ko kaya sakanya ulit yung labi ko? Ano kayang lasa non" napasimangot nalang si Heaven dahil hindi niya talaga maintindihan kung bakit kinain ng boss niya ang mga labi niya. But she admitted that she likes that her boss will eat her lips again. 'Should I eat his lips too of I feel hungry?' Tanong niya sa isip.

Napailing naman si Heaven at hindi nalang muna inisip kung pwede rin bang kainin ang labi ng boss niya katulad ng ginawa sakanya kanina. She fucos on her work and check the schedule of his boss meeting in another day. She's busy checking all the document when she heard a coughed at her back. Heaven immediately looked at her back, she smiled when she saw her boss standing in front of her with a coldness.

"I go now, leave early and go home to rest" Luke said.

"Okay" Heaven said and go back to what she's doing.

Napailing nalang si Luke dahil parang wala man lang pakialam si Heaven kung aalis man siya. Tumalikod na si Luke at nagsimulang lumakad palapit sa elevator. Luke is ready to pressed the open button of the elevator when Heaven suddenly shout.

"Boss wait!"

Napaharap agad si Luke kay Heaven dahil sa sigaw nito.

"Boss teka lang may tanong ako" Nagmamadaling lumapit sakanya so Heaven. When she's already in front of him, Luke tilled his head and stared at her, waiting to asked him.

"What?" Luke said and stared at her eyes. Her eyes is really beautiful like her.

"Ah, can I eat your lips too? Katulad ng ginawa mo kanina." Heaven asked him and looked at him innocently. Nalaglag naman ang panga ni Luke dahil sa tanong ni Heaven sakanya. The heck! Luke stared at her with disbelief.

"You don't know what I did to you a while ago?" Luke asked Heaven to confirm if she really did not know what he did.

He stared at her eyes, and it's telling him that she's really innocent.

"Don't you read book romance?" He asked  her. Heaven nodded and pouted.

"My parents don't want me to read that kind of books" She said sadly.

"Your parents is right, don't read any book romance of I'll fired you." Madiing sabi ni Luke kay Heaven, tumanggo naman agad si Heaven at napanguso.

Luke calm himself to kiss Heaven again. Damn those lips, it's tempting me to kiss her. Calm down Luke, she's innocent, don't scared her.

"So I can eat your lips to when I feel hungry?" She asked Luke again and give him a sweet smile.

Napalunok si Luke at napamura sa isip niya dahil hindi talaga nito alam na halik pala ang tawag d'on sa ginawa niya.

"Can I?"

"No!" Mabalis na sagot ni Luke at tumalikod at nagmamadaling pumasok sa loob ng elevator.

Bago sumara ang elevator ay nakita niya pa ang pag bagsak ng balikat ni Heaven at malungkot siyang tinignan. He felt guilty of what he did, but he needs to stay away from that innocent lady because it's tempting him to want her in his bed.

Napasabunot nalang si Luke sa buhok niya at napabuga ng hangin. He looked at his belt and he saw his big friend saluted.

"Tsk!"

Napailing nalang siya at inisip kung pano iiwasan si Heaven at pigilan ang sarili na angkinin ito.

Heaven sighed and go back to her desk. She sadly seat and pouted her lips because of her boss answer.  Para siyang namatayan ng kung ano sa loob dahil hindi pumayag ang boss niya na kainin niya rin ang labi nito. Napanguso nalang siya at napahawak sa dibdib niya at hinaplos ito dahil may naramdaman siyang kirot dito.

Matamlay na tinapos ni Heaven ang trabaho niya. 5pm niya natapos ang lahat ng trabaho niya at chineck ulit ang mga papelis bago niya naisipang umuwi sa apartment niya.

Heaven immediately closed her eyes when she jump to her bed. She feel tired because of her works. Sobrang dami ng ginawa niya kanina at tinapos agad ito kahit na may nararamdaman siyang mabigat sa dibdib.

She felt something to her chest, she dosen't know what she feel. It's her first time to feel that way. Heaven closed her eyes harshly and let herself to sleep. After a minutes, Heaven fell asleep.

Enjoy reading...