Chapter 11

Kibukasan ay maagang pumasok si Heeven dahil gusto niya ng makita si Luke. Hindi niya alam kung bakit gusto niya na itong makita kahit magkasama naman sila kahapon at may nangyari sakanila. Nang maalala niya yung nangyari sakanila kahapon ay nararamdaman niya talaga ang pamumula ng magkabilang pisnge niya. 

Napatayo siya bigla dahil dumating na ang lalaking kanina niya pa hinihintay. She smiled at him and greeted him.

"Good morning boss Luke"

"Good morning baby"

She feel her cheeks getting heat. She touch her both cheeks and close her eyes harshly. She heard a small laugh, she immediately open her eyes again ang stared at Luke's handsome face.

Luke hold her chin and kissed her lips and forehead. She smiled and hugged to his waist. She feel his hugging her back, she feel warm and safe to his arms. She likes it a lot. Is this they called love? Kung pagmamahal man ang tawag nito, ay buong puso ko itong tatanggapin.

"Go to your office now, you have a work to do" She said and kissed his cheeks.

"But I want to cuddle with you baby" He said and pouted at her.  Napatawa naman siya dito at hindi niya mapigilang pisilin ang pisnge nito na nagpasimangot lalo dito.

"Let's cuddle later if you're done with your work" She said and cares his cheeks.

"Fine. Let's lunch date later" Luke said and kissed her lips. She nodded and smiled.

Nang makapasok na ang binata sa loob ng opisina nito, ay napaupo siya at napahawak sa dibdib niyang sobrang lakas ang tibok. Napangiti naman siya dahil sa kasweetan nito. Her phone beep, so she pick her phone to her pocket. She saw her friend texted her, she open the message and read it.

From: Nica

Let's hang out later 8pm.

To:Nica

Where are we going?

From:Nica

It's a secret out innocent baby

Suddenly pop to her mind Nica's evil laugh. Kinalibotan naman agad ito dahil sa ngiti ng kaibigan niya.

To:Nica

Okay, I'll work now

She started to work her ass. She checked his boss schedule for today, 3 meeting for this day. Meeting lunch with Ms. Gretta Chua, 3pm meeting with Mr. Perez , dinner meeting with Mr. Peralta.

"Ms.Gretta, who's this girl?" She asked herself. Pero nag kibitbalikat nalang siya at hindi na ito inisip, dahil alam niyang business lang naman ang lag uusapan ng mga ito.

She stand and walk towards his boss office. She knocked three times before she entered. She saw her boss reading a document.

She walk towards him. Luke looked at her when she's alreadt in front of him. She smiled at him first, before she speak.

"This is your schedule for today boss Luke" She said and waving the schedule book. He nodded at her and sign to continue.

"You have a lunch meeting with Ms.Gretta Chua"

Luke feel like someone just splash him a cold water when he heard Gretta's name. Napalunok siya at namutla habang tinitignan si Heaven na patuloy pa rin sa pagsasalita sa harapan niya.