Chapter 3

Hanggang ngayon nagtataka parin si Heaven kinikilos ni Luke kanina. Luke shouted at her to leave, she's hurt because she didn't know what she did to him. Heaven sighed and started to work again. Hindi niya nalang inisip ang nangyari kanina at nag fucos nalang sa trabaho.

She's busy with her work, that she did not notice that it's already 12pm. Dali-dali inayos ni Heaven ang mga gamit niya at tumingin sa pinto ng opisina ng boss niyang suplado.

"Hindi ba yun kakain?"

Hinayaan nalang yun ni Heaven at lumakad papuntang elevator, pinindot niya pabukas ito at pumasok naman agad siya. She pressed the 4thfloor. Dahil andon ang canteen nila. After 1mins nakarating agad siya sa 4th floor. When she's already the entrance of the canteen she stop, she looked inside the canteen to see a lots of people who's enjoying eating. She felt bad for herself, she doesn't had a friend to talk with.

She entered the canteen, she feel awkward because some of the employees are staring at her. Lalo na ang mga lalaking nakatingin sakanya na may paghanga sa mga mata.

Heaven smiled at them awkwardly, and composed herself to walk properly. Dahil feeling niya madadapa siya ano mang oras dahil sa tingin ng mga tao sakanya. When Heaven is  in front of the food. Sinabi niya agad ang gusto niyang pagkain sa matandang babaeng nag babantay. The old woman smiled at her, so she smiled back and waiting to her food.

Binigay naman agad kay Heaven ang pagkain niya. Binigyan niya muna ng matamis na ngiti ang matandang babae bago siya umalis sa harap nito at naghanap ng bakanteng upoan at mesa. Nakakita naman agad siya ng pwesto na malapit sa salamin at kitang-kita ang labas. She walk to that direction, when she arrived, she put her food and seat.

She started to eat, she smiled when she taste the foods. It's delicious, they have a good chief. Maganang kumain si Heaven ng biglang tumunog ang selpon niya na nasa bulsa, kaya nabitin sa ere yung pag subi niya at dali-daling kinuha sa bulsa ang selpon at tinignan kung sino ang tumatawag.

Unknown calling.....

"Sino naman to?" Heaven said. Kumunot ang noo niya at tinignan lang ito hanggang sa namatay yung tawag. Nag kibitbalikat siya at ibabalik na sana sa bulsa ng skirt niya ang selpon ng bigla ulit itong tumunog at yung unknown number ulit ang tumatawag. She sighed and answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Why are not picking up your phone!" Rinig niya ang boses sa kabilang linya. Kumunot ang noo niya dahil sa pamilyar na boses.

"Heaven! Why are you not answering me!" I heard his mad voice again. Heaven eyes widened when she already know who's calling her.

"B-boss" She stammered.

"Finally!" She heard his voice sarcastically.

"Where are you?" Her boss Luke asked.

"Canteen boss, I'm eating sorry" She said calmly.

"After you eat, go to my office" He finally said in a calm voice.

"Yes boss"

Pagkasabi ni Heaven non ay binabaan agad siya ng tawag. Napasimangot nalang si Heaven dahil sa kabostan ng boss niya. Mabilis agad na tinapos ang pagkain niya Heaven dahil nag hihintay ang suplado niyang boss sakanya. Baka sigawan ba naman siya non. When she's done eating, she immediately stand and walk out of the canteen and run towards the elevator. She pressed the open button, when the elevator open, she entered inside and pressed the 40th floor button.

When she arrived,  she immediately walk fast to her boss office, she knocked three times before she entered inside. She saw her boss 'suplado na bastos' talking to someone with his phone.

Nakita ni Heaven kung pano umigting ang panga nito at galit na kinausap ang nasa kabilang linya. Heaven waited his boss to notice her that she's already inside the office. But her boss Luke is really busy ranting in the other line.

Heaven bit her lips to stop herself smiling. Her boss is really a goodlooking man. Even though her boss is 'suplado' hindi parin mawawala ang kagwapohan nito, sakatunayan ay mas lalo lang itong gumagwapo sa paningin niya pag nag susuplado ito.

Heaven know that she doesn't know everything in this world. Wala pa siyang masyadong alam sa labas ng bahay nila. Hindi niya alam kung anong mangyayari sakanya, pero sisiguradohin niya na may malalaman siya na pinadadamot ng magulang niya.

Luke hang up his phone and shut his eyes harshly, he massage his forehead. He's stressed with his mom. 'Fuck! I'm just 24 year old, why they all pressured me to have a wife in this early of age. Damn it!'

"Boss"

Luke open his eyes when he heard a soft voice. Her baby scent lingered to his nose, his manhood automatically react. 'Shit!'

'Why my manhood automatically react when I heard her soft voice or when she's around me. This is really fuck up men!'

Luke calm himself, he sighed before stared at the beautiful lady, a innocent baby. Inayos niya ang expression niya at winala ang galit at pinalitan ng malamig na tingin.

"I will have a meeting this 3 in the afternoon, and I'll not going back here, so you can go home early."  Luke said and stared Heaven intently.

He can't stop staring at all, her Innocent face is really fit to her. Because she's really innocent, a baby.

Heaven bit her lips and nodded at him. Napalunok si Luke dahil sa pagkagat ni Heaven sa labi nito.

'Damn! This is a torture men! I can't take it'

Luke immediately walk towards Heaven. Heaven shocked at first. Pero napalitan agad ito ng pagtataka.

"I'm sorry, I can't take it, I really want to taste your lips" Luke said. Luke wrapped his arms on Heaven's waist and pulled her closer to him. Heaven grasped while her eyes wider. Luke lick his lips.

Magtatanong pa sana si Heaven ng bigla nalang idinikit ni Luke ang labi sa labi niya. Heaven eyes get wider and she frozen. She doesn't know what she'll react.

'What is this?'

Luke closed his eyes and started to move his lips slowly.

'Fuck! Her lips taste sweet. Fuck! Fuck!'

Luke can't stop himself and kiss Heaven hungrily. Luke feels like this is the sweetest lips he ever taste.

Heaven just stared at Luke, she dosen't know what Luke did. 'Kinakain niya ba ang labi ko?' Gumuhit ang pagtataka sa mukha no Heaven at hindi alam ang gagawin. Kalaunan ay hindi na rin napigilan ni Heaven na tanongin si Luke na busy sa pagkain sa labi niya.

"Did you just eat my lips? Are you hungry?" Heaven asked innocently. 

Luke stop kissing her and look at her in disbelief.

Wews hahahaha ano ba yan Heaven ampt. I hope you'll like it guys, don't  forget to vote. Enjoy reading.