Chapter 2: Detained

3rd Person POV
The girls are seen making attempts to cover the bruises that they have suffered last night as they get ready for school today.

Asia: *quietly* Ow.

Koneko winces in pain as she puts makeup over every bruise on her face and arms.

Akeno is seen cleaning her busted lip to avoid any infections. She avoided making any sort of noise, but she still get the pain.

Irina, who recently finished a prayer, moved her recently healed broken wrist, but slightly winced after hearing some cracking noises. The noise was loud enough to make Asia, Xenovia and Koneko jump in fear.

Irina: S-Sorry. It's...just my wrist.

Asia looked in sadness to Irina.

Asia: I-I'm really sorry. I-I did my best to heal it.

Irina: No! Asia! You did great! As I would expect from someone who has Twilight Healing, you are an excellent healer.

Asia: T-Thank you Irina.

Rossweisse, who is someone covered in makeup and bruises for the day, went up to Irina with some bandages.

Rossweisse: I can help you bandage your wrist if it becomes a problem today.

Irina: Oh, Rossweisse! I-It's okay! I'll be fine!

Rias walks among the beaten group to speak to them all.

Rias: As much as we'd love to f-fight back........we have to stay patient. I know one day, this will end.

Rias was shaking as she spoke. Her hands were trembling as they were balled into fists. Rias was trying to pull more words into a sentence, but was interrupted.

*BANG!* *BANG!*

All the girls flinched in fear and turned to the door.

Issei: HEY! HURRY THE FUCK UP! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!

Asia: S-S-Sorry Issei!

Issei: YOU BETTER NOT BE CALLING ANYONE! IF YOU DO, I'LL KICK THIS DOOR DOWN AND BREAK YOUR DAMN MINDS!

Asia, Xenovia, Irina and Koneko's eyes widened with fear as Rias, Akeno and Rossweisse stood in front of them, but were slightly trembling.

Issei: UNDERSTOOD?!

All 7 Girls: Yes Issei.

Issei: SAY MY REAL NAME!

All 7 Girls:.....Y-Yes Master.

Issei: Good. Now let's go!

The girls quietly sighed as Issei left the room. One by one, they girls left the room they hide in. Irina was the last one out as she looked out a window.

Irina's Mind: (Please, one day, someone save us from this treatment. I don't know how long I can keep going....before I'm completely broken.)

Irina turned her head away from the window and wiped the tears that came from her eyes. She looked at the door and walked out for another day.

Timeskip
As they group walked, with Kiba and Gasper, who managed to come along, they looked to find some people disgusted at a certain sight.

Issei had his hands down the skirts of Rias and Akeno to have his hands on their asses. Rias and Akeno both appeared to be very uncomfortable with this sort of arrangement. But Issei did not care, as he held a smug look on his face.

Akeno's Mind: (Please stop this Issei....I....I don't like this.....not anymore.)

Rias's Mind: (He used to be such a good boy. But now he fell into a pit deeper than hell. I let this perverted monster free.)