Chapter 8: Atomic Shock of Truth

Jeison POV
*yawn*

Well it's morning again.

I looked up at the ceiling, I remembered hearing Rias and Irina join me in my room. I don't know what Issei made them do, but this is.....

....something I can't really put into words yet.

I looked to my right to see Irina, sleeping peacefully next to me. She looked happy, but the blush is what gets me still.

I then turned to my left to see.....Rias?!

Wait, I saw her in my room with earlier with Irina in the middle of the night. Why am I shocked though? It's strange.

But, she looked at peace as well, she didn't have a blush like Irina but she looked happy. At least it seems that way.

I looked back up at the ceiling.

It's strange, I don't really see beautiful girls such as them sleep with others like this, more so with me. But it makes me more curious on why me though.

Is it because they're suffering from nightmares?

If so, I have to wonder more about what Issei did to them, more than the video clip I saw. And if that is the case as well, I assume it will explain why they seem to like being in my arms.

Wait.

Jeison: *quietly* Why do I feel heavier for some reason? I swear I was lighter than when I started to sleep tonight.

I remained to think about it. Why I was more heavy.

Jeison: *quietly* Now that I think about it, I feel like I'm more covered by soft, fleshy bodies than a bedsheet.

???: *yawn* Sorry.

Jeison: Huh?

Shit. Someone heard me.

I look down to see the bed sheets moving! But what surprised me was who came out from under them.

Akeno: That may have been me.

Akeno Himejima?!

3rd Person POV
Jeison lied shocked as he saw Akeno lying on his chest. She also, like Rias and Irina, appeared to be nude.

Jeison: W-What are you doing? How d-did you get here?!

Akeno: Well.....I c-couldn't sleep because....I've been having nightmares.

Jeison's Mind: (So I was right. It is nightmares.)

Akeno: I was going to ask you if I could join you in bed tonight, but you were already asleep. So I thought I'd come in still. I was feeling scared and lonely.

Jeison: T-That still doesn't explain why you're naked though.

Akeno: Oh.....I just can't sleep without any clothes on.