Chapter 5: The Angel and The Hero Part 1

3rd Person POV
It was Monday, the day before the new student arrived in Kuoh Academy.

In Class 2B, presented Asia, Xenovia and Irina, all of them in their desks staying quiet. Their faces had looks of discomfort and sadness.

Katase: Those poor girls.

Murayama: I hope that Hyoudou bastard dies!

Kuoh Academy became a pretty different place now.

News came around about Issei's abuse somehow. When word came out from the press. Some girls were enraged enough to hate guys completely. Rumor has it that someone started a petition to turn Kuoh Academy into an all girls school once again. However, not much is said about it due to the fact that most of the girls are extremely attracted to Kiba Yuuto.

The Kendo Club Members, such as Murayama and Katase, became more protective of them such as Asia. Yet again, nothing much changed from them.

However, a third year male student under the name of Michio Konishi, has formed a group with other boys. They became known as the 'Guardians of Kuoh'. Their goal: To protect and try to win the hearts of the girls of the Occult Research Club. They have failed every time.

Currently however, it was now in a middle of a lesson for Class 2B. There was unnecessary tension that was sensed by Asia, she looked to see Xenovia, who's eyes felt the same tension, but her body was normal. She looked to see Irina, who was seemingly distracted.

Asia's Mind: (What's going on with Irina? It's like she isn't affected by this!)

As Asia stares at Irina, the angel among devils continues to stare at what distracts her.

Irina was currently in her own subconscious, thinking, as she is unknowingly now drawing in pencil, the image of her imagination of her long lost childhood friend.

Irina's Mind: (Jeison...)

Irina used her left hand to hold her faces as she continued her own business. Her purple eyes were as dull as a dried paint spot. No one understood why Irina appeared sad, most likely due to the fact that they never asked. But the assumption was that she was traumatized by the abuse.

Eventually, time flew by quick and the bell rang, causing Irina to look up in a slight alerted movement.

Everyone got up to walk out of the classroom. Asia and Xenovia went up to Irina to check up on her.

Asia: Hi Irina.

Xenovia: Irina, I noticed you seemed zoned out. I-Is something wrong?

Irina: Oh, no I don-

Asia: Irina what's that? It looks nice!

Irina looked to see what had caught Asia's attention, which happened to be the pencil drawing of Jeison that Irina unawarely made.

The pencil drawing had Jeison's eyes being half open, he had a small smile on his face and his nose was incomplete, as well as his hair.

Irina's Mind: