Chapter 10: Rehabilitation + Sub-Chapter!

2 Days Later
Jeison POV
Mmmmmmm......

What happened?

I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was staring at a ceiling. The sunlight was peaking through the curtains. It was so bright I had to use my forearm to cover my eyes, so that the sun didn't blind me early in the morning.

I slowly attempted to get up from bed but....there was something on me.

I looked down to see what was on me, but I found myself surprised. Koneko was sleeping on my chest. What is she doing here?

The way she looked, she seemed upset, but at peace at the same time. She wore a white robe that barely covered her. She had her cat ears and a tail out. I assume that she must've been using sage arts on me to help me heal.

Wait, I feel light vibrations coming from her. Is she purring?

I finally got a look at her face. She appeared sad or upset. Her face is red, and it's stained from what appears to be dried tears. I assume that she was crying.

I quietly sighed to myself, so that I didn't awake her. But I needed to get up.

I slowly and gently slided Koneko off my chest and onto the bed. I got back up and looked at her. My eyes quickly widened to what I saw. I could feel my face be flushed with heat.

Her breasts were exposed. Why wasn't she wearing some sort of top to keep her covered?

I shook my head and covered Koneko, just to be respectful. It'd be rude to keep staring. Once I turned around, got some clothes on, and I left the room. I have a feeling I'll be in for a busy day. Especially with that horn I took to the gut.

*sigh*

Jeez. My back is killing me. I feel sore on my upper back. My mouth is starting to feel odd. Why is this happening to me?

I began to walk down the stairs and to the living room. Once I was there, I saw a feminine figure I knew too well.

???: Oh my. I see you're up early as usual.

Jeison: *sigh* I assume you saw everything.

???: Of course. Though it is surprising to see you here this early. But I believe you know what to do right?

*sigh*

I knew this was gonna happen. I took off my shirt and removed the bandages around my stomach and stared at her. I knew that she was going to send me into this.

Small Timeskip
Slowly, one by one, the girls of Rias's peerage left their room, appearing tired as they recently woke up. Akeno turned to see Koneko leave Jeison's room.

Akeno: Koneko?

Koneko didn't answer. However, her cheeks were red, as if she was either embarrassed or felt guilty. She held her left arm with her right hand. Asia looked to see the situation as well.

Asia: Koneko? What were you doing?

???: What did Shirone do?

The girls looked to see Kuroka leave her room, while Vali was peaking out?

Vali: What is going on?

Kuroka: Not now dear.

Kuroka lightly pushed Vali out of the way to let the others talk without him knowing.

Koneko: I....was trying to heal him....with my sage arts.

Rias: Koneko...

Koneko: I had to do something.