Chapter 24- Blood

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Have fun reading and always remember that you are amazing and enough.

I love you, bye.

Amara Thorne

„What the fuck is wrong with you?! Have you any idea what you have done? Nobody should have ended up dead. Do you think if I wanted them killed, they would have been still alive? No, definitely not. If I would be okay with someone dying on this ball, I would have killed all of them the second they just looked at Vivian the wrong way. In fact, if I didn't give a shit about how this ball turns out, I would walk back into this fucking room and slaughter every single goddamn person in there, till my dress is drenched in blood." I start yelling at Adriano the moment my palm meets his cheek, his head spinning to the side.

He looks back at me, rubbing his palm against his red cheek, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Calm fucking down. You are just mad because I saved you." He says, letting out a snort.

I want to rip his fucking eyes out so bad.

"You didn't save me. You made everything even more complicated. You should have just stayed in there and talked to these stupid bastards instead of killing your father's people." I say furiously, pointing my index finger at him.

"God, you are such a drama queen. The only thing we need to do is act like we were a team. Like we were in love even though everyone knows that we are bullshitting them but that doesn't matter, right? Our kiss was so convincing." He says, running one hand through his hair, still grinning at me.

He licks his lips as his eyes are focused on my mouth.

I shouldn't have let him drink so much alcohol.

He is crazy.

"And it doesn't fucking matter that someone dies as long it's not a man who wants to have a war between us. So shut up and enjoy the party." He adds.

"Are you out of your fucking mind? This is not some fucking joke. You just killed four men even though you were the one who told me to behave." I hiss at him, not believing what the hell comes out of his mouth.

He shakes his head in disbelieve and then stares up to the sky with a smile on his face.

After a few moments, he looks back at me and then cocks his head to the side.

"I am out of my fucking mind?"

"No, no, no. You are." Adriano says, stepping closer.

"What should I have done, huh? Standing there, watching my fiancé and her friend getting raped. The hell I would. Over my dead body.

I know you are a judgmental bitch, but I never thought that you are so stupid to think I will let someone life who just saw my future wife's pussy." He says, looking at me like I am stupid.

"When one thing is sure then it's the fact that from now on no one will see you naked and sure as hell no one will hurt you. Well, except me." He adds, giving me a wink.

And suddenly I have nothing to say anymore.

I have no fucking idea what to say anymore.

I am speechless.

I just look at him.

Then I can hear a throat being cleared behind me.

I quickly turn around and see Darius smirking at me, my eyes immediately narrowing at him.