4 . ❥︎

1 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ . | Jᴜʟʏ 25ᴛʜ |

𒊹︎︎︎

Jᴀɪᴅᴀʜ Jᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

𒊹︎︎

So it has been one month so let me update yall . I been chilling at home, and writing nothing much with boogie or the boys.

But today they asked me to go to a end of summer pool-party so im going I guess 😒 ..

Let me stop actin stank because I can't wait to see sum big booty bitches 😩 .

Anyways I put on a two piece purple set to go along on with blue jean shorts. I grab my mini long black purse and stuff my phone in dat mf.

I hear a car honking so I run to the living room its them oh lord. " see you later mama" I say quickly and kiss her cheek.

"Mhmm .. you betta be home at a reasonably time." She said tapping her fake watch making me laugh a little.

I rushed out the door and got into the chevrolet suburban. " Heey . " I said and looked around.

This teenage girl driving, with sum local teen rapper I saw on youtube. King sittin by me along with keam by him.

The other three are in the third row. Muggin me as I looked back there. " wassup" the three in da back said .

" Whassgoin on lil jai " King said and hugged me. Kaiden aint speak . 🙄 That's why im finna start gettin on his nerves.

" Hey Kaiden . " I said looking directly at him , with my lip poked out. He looked at me with a slight smirk and said " wassup lil crybaby "

Did he just ? Oh when this car stops Im beatin in that nigga head ... 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘥 💯

I laid my head on king shoulder and rested my eyes .

I opened them like 2 minutes later from loud ass music playing and we're here. Everybody started getting out the car.

I yawned and did a quick stretch. " Where da big booty bitches " I semi-yelled, everybody laughed expect boogie & kaiden .

" Not funny " boogie said with a fake ass laugh, " Exactly gay ass " Kaiden said and shook his head.

" yall lame . " I said irritated. We finally got to the pool. King, Von, & Keam jumped straight in, I walked and sat down.

Boogie sat by me and said " Go get in da pool shawt. " , " No, everyboy phone in ma damn purse and I cant afford to buy somebody a new one . " I said

" Gimme it I'll watch da shit . " He said , " Thankss ugly " I said and sat my purse down on his lap .

I quickly took off my shorts and sat them on him too. I stood by the edge of the pool thinking whether to jump or not.

When boogie pushed me in hard asf. I was scared and tried to stand up but it was too deep . 🙄

I was deadass drowning all these folks in the pool don't feel somebody grabbin on they feet ? Thats crazy 💯 .

Soon enough before I was bout dead von picked me up, holding me like a lil toddler.

I was coughing hard ash, crying too but they can't see it because my face wet already.

" you good lil one ? " He said taking me to the 4 feet part. I just stayed quiet and put my head down. I got down and got out the water.

I walked up to boogie and said " Why would you do that ", " What ? " he said

" What you mean what bro you pushed me and I almost died. " I said straight facing his ass. " Ma bad shawt " He said and turned his attention to his phone.

" K " I said and walked away , I got some for his uglah .

I went back in the pool and walked around & found kaiden so I jumped on his back . " Mann move " He spoke quick as ever .

" Im good " I said hella close to his ear . He fell back into the water and his heavy ass was laying on me so I had to smack that mf underwater and he moved .

I got up and regained my breathing and his mad ass got out the pool. I got out too because Im hungry at this point.

I walked to where they were grilling and stood there for a minute. " whatca need lil mama ? " the person grilling said without even lookin at me.

" I was wonderin .. when the food was gon be done ? " I said , he turned around and ouu lord.

𝖧𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖾 . 😩😩

But it was giving 16 or up so uhn un .. " In a minute , I'll make you a plate when its done mama alr ? " He said

" Okay , thankk you . " I smiled and walked away to sit down. After I sat down king ran over to me and sat on my lap.

" get off of me bsf " I semi-yelled, " I cant bsf " he said laughin . " why . " I said dead serious .

" Because I need a hug jai " He said and got up and pulled me into a hug , I hugged him back tight ash.

Then I squeezed da cheeks, bc he got a big bootyy 😍 . " Bruh jai move " He said and unwrapped his hands around me and mine.

He was walking away and I ran up to him and said " I'm sorry bestie waitt " , He kept walkin with a small smile on his face.

" fine den . " I said and stopped walking with him with my arms crossed. He turned around said " Jai fix yo face yk im just fuckin with you " I did as told.

" Ima go to the car rq bsf " King said and I just nodded. After that boy that was grillin came over and gave me my plate.

" Thank youu sir " I said , " No problem mama " he said & looked me up and down . He licked his lips after that and kept it pushin .

He must tryna go to jail ? 😂

𝑨 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 .

Im on my way home right now. It was pretty fun . But I'm so tired man. I'm getting dropped off tho and its 9:45 pm so I guess that's a reasonably time.

The Teenage girl stopped on the brakes hard and said drunkly " This your stop girly , goodnight hope you had fun. "

" I did, thankyouu for the trip." I said with a smile and got my stuff together.

" bye guys " I said and they all nodded . King gave me a hug and I headed in the house.

I spoke to my mother and took a shower and headed to sleep.