34 . ✵

2 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ | 5:45 ᴘᴍ

ᴊᴀɪᴅᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

" momma can you please turn up the air damn " I mumbled the last part, it was hot as fuck in her car.

I be trying my best not to catch no attitude but the mfka be catching me.

" no get the fuck out my car bye " she parked outside of the house I was getting dropped off at.

I sucked my teeth getting irritated and got out grabbing my phone off the seat.

I was bouta slam the door but I changed my mind.. I closed it softly , and walked up to the house.

𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘥.

I opened the door because I knew it was unlocked and I seen everybody watching the tv screen in the living room which had call of duty on split screens.

I walked behind the couch seeing it was no fucking room for me, why invite me over here.

" wassup jai " king walked over standing right by me. " hey kingy .. who are all these people in yo house " I gave him a tucked lip smile.

" everybody from yo hotel party- wait can you tell me everybody else? i only remember khi bitch ass " I cut him off.

" who ah bitch? you tryna hit? " He jumped off da couch turning around seeing me.

Everybody else turned around too pausing the game.

" leave me alone ain't nobody said nun bout you " I lied like a horribly while laughing.

" that's khi loud ass, mir, spanky yk alr, sincere, and mario. " king pointed to everybody as he said the name.

" spankyyy " I dragged makin him laugh, " wassup jaidah " he sent me a head nod and everybody started playing the game again.

Me and king went in the kitchen & saw kaiden pouring his self a big ass cup of koolaid.

" really? " I looked at him side ways. " stfu jaidah mind yo bidness " his eye twitched while looking at me.

" go jump off a- yoo " boogie cut me off walking into the kitchen with two boxes of pizza.

I turned around looking him up and down as he sat the boxes down on the stove, he had on a gray polo two piece.

All I could do was smile at him .. kaiden peeped it " why you lookin like that.. " he looked at me and him as he drunk his juice.

" i'm looking very normal " I scrunched my face up at him , nobody know we date yet except my groupchat.

The rest of the boys came into the kitchen and they started goin crazy over that lil ass pizza.

I grabbed boogie's hand as he was about to pick up a pizza & took him to the living room.

" why you ain't say hey to me .. " I let him go crossing my arms. " my bad, hey baby " he licked his lips chuckling a little.