22 . ✌︎︎

1 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

Jᴀɪᴅᴀʜ Jᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

" momma can I please go visit boogie today? " I frowned walking into her room.

" Hm.. yes but that's the only place you going . You still on fucking punishment. " She got up grabbing her keys.

I smiled big & ran outta her room grabbing my slides. I soon made my way to the car along with my momma & siblings.

She told me, she was gonna drop me off up here for a little. While they went grocery shopping.

I got out the car when she pulled up & I checked the groupchat to see what room boogie was in.

room 103.

I got on the elevator heading up there, I walked down the hall looking at all the patients roaming.

I opened the door to the sight of kaiden, maria, and von sitting on the couch.

& king on his phone.

They said the doctors told them he might wake up today there is no telling.

" hi " jamaria got up and gave me a side hug making me smile a little .

" yoo jai " king & von said in unison. Kaiden stayed quiet , so I didn't speak.

I sat on the empty spot on boogies bed , I looked up at him my eyes watered but I didn't allow myself to shed a tear.

I miss him.

" You weird shawty " Boogie said weakly opening his eyes making me jump.

Everybody crowded his bed, with eyes filled with happiness. " My nigga back " Von dapped him up.

We all started speaking to him , basically catching him up. Everybody decided to go to the food court but me.

" Oh and it's this one girl.. she claim to be your gf I think? " I pulled out my phone & showed him her story.

𝐧𝐲𝐚𝐡𝟐𝐥𝐢𝐭 6 ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ ᴀɢᴏ

( 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 ) ♡︎ ♐︎

He looked at my phone, and back at me instantly. " Na she just dick dumb " He chuckled.

" yuck, you be acting like a slut bucket " I looked over at him making him smirk.

" Ain nun wrong with ah lil sex you feel me? " he spoke & I immediately shook my head in disagreement.