23 . ✌︎︎

ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀᴛ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

🝮
ᴊᴀɪᴅᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ
🝮

I walked in the building untouched & on my big girl shit , because be fuckin frl.

Scared of who? Oh alright lol.

I walked into my first period oh they not here yet, If I fight jamaria it's a 50/50 chance I'll beat her ass.

I scrolled on my tiktok feed, til I got a visitor pink sat right by me.

This bitch a whole eigth grader wtf.

" wyd in here..? " I looked at her on the verge of laughter, she shrugged & we both busted out laughing.

As I laughed I seen kaiden come into the classroom on his phone. Pink looked at him also.

I guess we both were tryna see what he was on, he looked up walking towards his seat.

His eyes wandered the room til they hit me, he shook his head slightly sitting down .

Pink looked over at me, " what we on rn? ". I shrugged confused, " Whatcu talkin about girl ".

" We finna jump da nigga or what? " soon as she said that my eyes lit up, jump him you say? It was suppose to be boogie but it's okay.

I nodded slowly and we got up & she grabbed my water bottle.

I seen corteze walking towards us as we walked towards kaiden.

All three of us stood infront of the table. " Wass- " corteze was cut off by pink.

" What it do nigga? you got a problem with jaidah or what. " she untwisted the bottle.

I looked over at corteze staring at pink.

" man fuck out ma face " he put his phone done getting up. " fuck is you gon do bitch? " She tossed the water on him.

He stood there for a second confused then he grabbed up pink making corteze launch at dude.

Mink mink mink, I didn't know these niggas was hitting like this. Very much giving grown man fight.

I looked over at pink hyping her man up recording, and I stood there shock cause lordd.

The teacher just screaming security like them niggas ain't big and walk slow girl bye.

" BITCH " Jamaria ran up and popped corteze ass & making kaiden able to slam him.

Pink tossed her phone to me literally and latched on top jamaria.

Boom bitch, if you didn't know pink is skinny and small as hell.

She was tryna hold her weight down bc jamaria bigger & taller than her trying to swing her ass around.

Pink fell over and jamaria started doing her shit in so I grabbed this bitch by her hair pulling her off.

I'm talking about one hand with the camera other hand pulling shawty.