39 .

5 ᴅᴀʏꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

ᴍᴇʟᴠɪɴ ɴᴇᴡᴏʀᴛ
❝ ʙᴏᴏɢɪᴇ ❞

I walked out the school building irritated as hell, I came to school today cause it's friday and I need to talk to jaidah. She got me blocked on everything, she won't even let me tell her what it is and what it ain't she so stubborn. I pushed up to her crib da day after and leek told me she ain't ready to talk yet. "Iongaf if she ready or not" I mumbled walking out the double doors heading to the student parking lot.

I looked around scooping the cars seeing all the people looking for jaidah, seeing her sitting on the trunk of von's car as von and kaiden talked. I walked past von nem standing infront of jaidah. "Let me explain jaidah" she looked up from her phone straight facing me and looking back down scrolling on instagram. "Jai- i don't wanna talk about it here take me home." she cut me off and I nodded grabbin her computer and binder watching her get off his car readjusting her purse.

I started walking towards my car unlocking the doors I opened my door getting in and putting jaidah shit in the back glancing over at her adjust the seat. I pushed the start engine button and pulled my phone out of my pocket connecting it to the radio playing future. I sat my phone on my lap switching the gear pulling out of the student parking lot swerving down the street.

Stopping at a red light I picked up my phone texting folks back. "who you texting that girl?" jaidah spoke her voice laced with a attitude. "Na" I powered my phone off sitting it back on my lap pulling off and driving down a street turning into her neighborhood. Pulling my car in her driveway and opening my door getting out.

"speak." jaidah sat on her bed and I stood infront of her, "She was over king house because her dad just died, she told king to tell me to come over I wasn't goin for it at first cause I thought she was on sum bs but when I got there she was in his room crying so I went in there- fuck her and her daddy" she cut me off making me sigh.

"why comfort her? you have nothing to do with her anymore her new boyfriend can deal with her, you trying to justify the situation but you're in the wrong you and king wrong as fuck. you could've ignored his ass and stopped for a moment and thought what would jaidah think? but no you didn't think about me. you just went to comfort your ex how would you feel if i comforted a nigga i use to fw? you would crash out right or wrong" she crossed her arms looking at me with her head tilted sideways.

"you right im sorry jaidah" her eyes started getting watery, "you can leave now" she wiped the tears before they dropped. "you done with me? I love you folk" my chest started hurting. "i love you more but i need to focus on myself right now" she looked down staring at her lap tears dropping down staining her jeans she rubbed her eyes. "fasho" I nodded my head walking out her room and out the front door.

ᴊᴀɪᴅᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

watching him walk out my room door i wiped my face getting up off the bed and walking out my room and going into the bathroom looking in the mirror seeing my eyes were red making me feel even more sad. i turned off the bathroom lights going into my room and laying down burying my face in the pillow. i felt my phone vibrating in my back pocket pulling it out and clicking on the answer button without reading the contact name. i turned my head to the side keeping my eyes closed laying the phone on my face. "whatcu doin?" i heard kaiden voice making me suck my teeth. "nothing, what you need?", "why you got a attitude ian do shit to you" he sounded irritated. i just rolled my eyes taking a deep breathe. "my bad, wassup?".