{12}

I was given one of Alice's baseball uniforms and we were in a big clearing, waiting for Edward and Bella. While we waited, we split up the teams. Esme, Emmett, Edward, and Alice. Carlisle, Rosalie, Jasper, and I. I was joking around with Emmett and Jasper. Alice soon joined and jumped on my back. I ran around the field with her on my back, hearing the Cullens' laughs. I eventually dropped her on the ground in the middle of the field. When she started chasing me, I ran to Jasper and hid behind him. Jasper chuckled and put a protective arm out.

We stopped messing around when Edward and Bella arrived. I happily walked over Bella and gave her a hug. Esme and Emmett come up to greet her too.

"Glad to not be the only outsider here." I say, jokingly.

"Good thing you're here. We need an umpire." Esme says to Bella.

"She thinks we cheat." Emmett says with a crooked grin.

"Oh, I bet you do." I say, earning a playful glare from Emmett.

"I know you cheat. Call 'em as you see 'em, Bella." Esme says as she goes to take the catchers position.

"It's time." Alice calls as soon as a roll of thunder sounds.

I smile and go to stand between Jasper and Carlisle. I watch as Rosalie hits the baseball with a loud thundering sound. I cheer on Rosalie, causing Jasper and Carlisle to chuckle. Rosalie runs around to all the bases, but gets out. It was my turn and I smirked as I rolled my neck and shoulders. I carefully eye the ball and was glad I was athletic and fast. I hit the ball and it goes flying into the air as I run around the bases. I end up on third and I give a smug smirk to Emmett and Edward. I look over and see Jasper getting ready to bat after Carlisle.

Carlisle hits the ball and I make it to home base just in time to see Emmett and Edward crash into each other

Carlisle hits the ball and I make it to home base just in time to see Emmett and Edward crash into each other. I start laughing as I turn to Jasper, who is also chuckling. Jasper gives me a high five and so does Rosalie. Carlisle is safe and it's Jasper's turn to hit. He hits the ball into the forest. 

I cheer him on but Alice tells us to stop

I cheer him on but Alice tells us to stop. Everyone gathers at home plate and I soon smell a scent I dreaded. Jasper is immediately by my side and holds onto my hand.

"They're traveling so quickly." Alice says.

"You said they left the county." Rosalie said.

"They did, but they heard us... and changed their minds." Alice says.

"Shit." I curse as I hide behind Jasper.

I freeze when I see the three people I never wanted to see again. James, Victoria, and Laurent. They put me through hell, maybe worse. Edward looks at me, but I don't look back. I watch as they walk out onto the field.

 I watch as they walk out onto the field