{15}

{Y/N's POV!}

"Do I have to wear this? It makes me feel... naked." I say as I look at myself in the mirror.

" I say as I look at myself in the mirror

"Yes, now hold still." Alice says as she puts a gold necklace on me.

After I had fully healed, Jasper asked me to the school's prom. I had said yes, but panicked as I ran to Alice for help since I didn't own a dress. So, now I'm here, getting ready for prom.

"Ugh, I'm so nervous." I groan.

"Not as nervous as Edward and Jasper." Rosalie says as she walks in.

I turn around and Rosalie stops dead in her tracks. Her eyes are wide in surprise as she looks me up and down.

"You are drop dead gorgeous!" Rosalie says.

I chuckle shyly and whisper a thanks. I saw the time and sigh, it was time to go. I leave Alice's room and walk down the stairs. I look over to see Jasper staring at me with a smile on his face. He helps me down the last part of the stairs and smiles.

"You look beautiful," he said.

"You also look handsome." I say with a smile.

Jasper looks like he was trying hard not to grin, which made me laugh.

Jasper chuckled and started leading me to the car. He helped me in and the whole way there, he held my hand. He had started holding my hand more after the James fiasco. He kept saying that he didn't keep his promise, but I told him that it wasn't his fault. I now have my own room at the Cullens' place, but I still stay at my cabin most of the time, which the Cullens still don't know where I live.

We reach the school and Jasper parks the car before getting out and opening the car door to help me out. I chuckle as I link our arms. All eyes turn to us and I stick closer to Jasper.

"They are staring at us." I whisper.

"Correction, they are staring at you." Jasper whispers back.

"Wow, way to calm the nerves." I joke with a chuckle.

Jasper also chuckles. We take pictures before he leads me outside of the main party. We walk around and talk about a few things until a slow song starts playing. Jasper takes my hand and spins me before dipping me. I let out a laugh and a smile grew on his face. This was a wonderful night, I didn't want anything to change.

Little did I know that I would soon be losing my new family...