That Kiss

Quil POV

Wow that kiss last night. Just on the cheek but, very amazing. I'm still in shock. As soon as I drive back home all of the guys come up to me and tease me . Jacob makes kissy faces and Embry says Quil and Claire sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. They can read my mind just another perk of being a wolf. I tell them to "shut up" and we start running, I phase first then Jacob then Embry. Me personally I like the wolf-form better.... I still have to tell Claire about me. I don't thinks she'll care, does that kiss mean that she likes me? I hope so, I really like her and all of the other imprints are really happy! The guys hear all of these thoughts. I hear Jacob say "awww he's in love". "shut up I tell him" it was just a cheek kiss anyways... and I wonder if it even meant anything. I'll ask her tomorrow. I'm so exited. I run home and sleep very exited.

Claire POV
I kissed him!! It was great! I wonder how he feels? And I think that Aunt Em and Sam heard because as soon as I shut the door they came down and stared... Em looked happy but Sam not much. Oops sorry not sorry. I run upstairs and call my best friend Gracie. Gracie and I have been best friends since like we were 3. Shes already called Jacob, but he has a girlfriend. When I call her her first question is "what happened" I tell her all it. Then we get to the kiss. She squeals and says "I knew it would happen, he's a stud." I start laughing. Typical Gracie. Anyways the weekends ending tomorrow's Monday and I won't see Quil until after school. I decide to go to bed and think about all that's happened.
Monday, yay doesn't every one just love when there precious weekend is ruined by Monday. I get up and get ready for school. At school I see Gracie. she runs up to me and starts to squeals... again. After school I'm anxious to get home. When I finally do get home Quil is already there waiting on me. He asked if we can go for a walk... "Sure" I say. I can't even, maybe he really does like me?! Or maybe he wants to let me down easy. Either way he's still here! When we start to walk and he says " I really like you. And at first l didn't know how to tell you, but then you know the kiss and stuff." he trails off omgomgomg he likes me!! I love this! I smile sheepishly. he bends down and kisses me I kiss back. Best. Day. Ever