He's a werewolf?!

Seth POV
As we sit in the car I wonder what Claire is thinking she looks confused, like she doesn't understand what I just said. I want to tell her that I'll never hurt Gracie but I think She knows that I'm just so confused. I'll tell Gracie tomorrow and I really hope she understands and doesn't freak out. As of right now it's time to go home Quil is at my house and I'm getting out of the car. I tell them bye, since Claire can't read my mind she tells me bye but, Quil knows I'm going to tell Gracie tomorrow that I am a wolf and that I imprinted on her. So he just gives me a glare.

Claire POV
I thought that you imprinted on someone the first time you saw them, but I guess that's not true because Seth and Gracie seen each other before and nothing happened. I keep thinking about what's going to happen when Seth tells Gracie when Quil says this "He's telling her tomorrow." shocked I say "Tomorrow?! We have all week, I mean it is spring break. And what if she tells everyone... I think we should wait until they start to fall more in love. You know like we did?" He smiles but that quickly goes away and is replaced with a frown when he says "Im sorry, but Seths already decided and I'm sure that she is very in love with him, didn't you see how in love they were?" I look at him and reply "I did but still, I don't want to lose my best friend." He doesn't say anything until we get to my house when he tells me that he loves me and can't wait to see me tomorrow. I tell him that I love him back and give him a peck on the cheek before I go inside. I haven't talked much to Sam about the whole wolf thing but I know that he knows that I know. When I go inside I ask him if I can talk to him and he said sure. I told him about Seth and Gracie but he already knew, he also knew about telling Gracie tomorrow. I asked him what he thought about the whole thing and he said "this happens every time someone imprints on someone, how do you think your Aunt Emily took it?" How did Emily take it, I wonder? Well I told him that I was tired and going to bed, but instead I go upstairs and text Gracie and ask her how she liked her night she told me that she loved it and she thought that she might just love Seth too. That made me feel much better about this whole situation. I told her goodnight and that I would see her tomorrow. I got into bed and thought about tomorrow worried about what might happen.

Seth POV
I awake feeling awesome! I can't wait to see Gracie again and tell her about my wolfness. I call her up and ask if we can meet at 4 and she sounds really exited. Its 12 now so I decide to go and talk to Leah, she's a mad about me getting my imprint first when she's older especially with the whole Sam Leah Emily love triangle. Leah's sitting on the couch watching some show when I come up to her and ask her "do you think that's it's too early to show her, what if she freaks out?" She looks at me and says "It is too early, way to early she probably will freak out then we will have to keep her quit." keep her quit it's not like we're going to lock her up and besides I'm sure everything will go great! Leah's a buzzkill so I just walk off and she rolls her eyes... typical Leah. I go down to the guys and of course the whole mind control thing they already know what I am going say so instead of saying anything they just tease me, but not Embry he hasn't imprinted yet so he doesn't know what it feels like. It's about 3:30 now wow times passes so quickly. I go home and freshen up a little bit, I'm suppose to meet Quil and Claire in the woods at 4:30. when I pick up Gracie she's really happy I hope she stays that way. We drive to the woods and she asks why we're going into the woods? I tell her it's a surprise. When we finally arrive she sees Quils car and asks again and again and I tell her she is about to find out. When we get out of the car Quil and I tell her "you going to be scared and not want to believe us but everything we say is true." she says "okay" with a mysterious look on her face. I tell her that I am a wolf and that I imprinted on her she thinks I'm lying.

Gracie POV
A wolf?! That is so stupid no he is so stupid if he thinks I actually believe him. He tells me it's true I tell them all to stop lying to me I tell him that were breaking up and that he's crazy. As soon as I said that I see the hurt in his eyes but I don't care. And what the heck is imprinting is that some word they just made up I mean come on do I look stupid? I tell him I'm leaving when it happens, his whole body leaps forward and it looks as if all of home bones are breaking and it horrifying. Then out of no where this wolf he becomes, I think I am seeing things when Quil says "See we're not crazy." I'm so overwhelmed that I say " so you are all... werewolves?!? this is crazy" The Claire chimes in and says " They prefer to be just wolves, he won't hurt you." This is all to crazy, so my boyfriend is a wolf. This complicates things.