Field trip

Peter was so excited. His class was going on a field trip to Stark Industries. He had always wanted to work there, but that would also mean he might meet Tony Stark. Though Peter idolized the man since he was 5, he didn't want to risk giving his identity away. That was why he was hoping not to bump into him, or any Avenger. 

And that was why he was now facing the Black Widow. Stupid Parker luck. 

...

Peter was on a school bus, along with his class, heading to Stark Tower. He was excitedly talking with Ned about the labs and everything they might see. They finally arrived and got in the building. A tall man, probably in his twenties, met them in the lobby.

"Hello ! Are you Midtown High ? I'm Dave, I'll be your tour guide today."

He gave them their badges and their got in the elevator, heading to the 5th floor. They visited the lab and Dave challenged them.

"Alright. Get into groups of two or three and try your best to build a robot with all of the materials you have here. The best robot gets a free lunch !"

Peter got with Ned and MJ and they started working on a robot. Peter had so many ideas, but they didn't have the required material to realize them all. The final result was still, by far, better than everyone else's. 

"I think we have the winners here ! Congratulations, you get free lunches. You'll have to wait though because we're going to the training room now. And there's a surprise waiting for you there."

Of course, the surprise was Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes and Natasha Romanoff. They were going to teach the students a few moves to defend themselves, or whatever. Peter was too busy freaking out to listen. That's why he was confused when his name was called.

"What ?"

"I said, come up here." Natasha said, "I need a volunteer to fight me. "

"B-But I didn't volunteer."

"Yeah, but you weren't listening."

Peter cursed silently and made his way to the spy, hesitantly.

"As is Parker could fight the Black Widow." Flash scoffed.

The boy ignored him and stood in front of Natasha, getting in position without realizing it.

"Do you box ?"

"Uh, no, why ?"

"Nothing. Anyways, let's start. I'll go easy on you but tell me if you want to stop."

Peter nodded. His plan was to dodge some hits, try to punch her weakly a few times and put an end to the fight. But his senses decided otherwise. See, they sometimes took control over him, like when a crazy guy would shoot at him. His body would move automatically to dodge all of the bullets, and he wouldn't even realize it. So when Natasha threw a punch at him, he couldn't help but grab her fist and flip her over his head. She landed at his feet harshly and Peter gasped, along with the entire room.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry Ms Romanoff ! Please don't kill me."

She groaned and got up. "I'm alright." She didn't say anything else but eyed him suspiciously, making Peter mentally slap himself, she definitely knew who he was now.

"How did you do this ?" A classmate asked.

"I've, uh, been... practicing. Yeah, uh... martial arts. I've been practicing martial arts. Since I was little. Yeah."

"Alright !" Steve Rogers said, grabbing the attention to Peter's relief, "Get in 5 lines, and try to hit these punching balls the hardest you can, without hurting yourself though."