Meeting

Tony was bored out of his mind, listening to Steve going on and on about the next mission. He put his glasses on and pretended to listen to the Captain ranting about teamwork, but really, he was playing cards with FRIDAY. In the middle of the game, something appeared on the screen.

"Boss, Peter asks you to open a window in the next 5 seconds. Shall I do so ?" FRIDAY said in his ear.

"Tony, are you falling asleep ?" Steve asked desperately, noticing his lack of focus.

"No."

"Good. So, as I was saying-"

He didn't have time to finish his sentence when Spider-Man crashed through the window, and landed on the table, making the paperwork fly everywhere. He didn't have his mask on and his hair was a mess.

"OW ! That hurt like a motherfucker-"

"Language, kid. There are old people here."

"Well maybe I wouldn't be in pain if you had opened the window like I asked you." The boy groaned.

"Yeah, sorry about that. Misunderstanding."

"Uh, hello ? Can we know what's going on here ?" Clint asked.

"Oh, right. Spider-Man, the Avengers, the Avengers, Spider-Man."

"That's not Spider-Man, that's a child." Sam said.

"I'm 16 !"

"My point, exactly."

 "So, what are you doing here, kid ? Are you hurt or did you just feel like breaking my window ?"

"Well... I wouldn't say I'm hurt. Just a little bit shot."

"You were shot ?!"

"As I said, just a little bit."

"Okay, and how much is a little bit ?"

"In the leg...s."

"And ?"

"Why do you think there's an 'and' ?"

"Is there ?"

"... Yeah. The shoulder."

Tony didn't say anything, he just looked at the boy until he cracked.

"And the stomach, but that doesn't count ! I was stabbed, not shot."

"How did I not get an alert from your suit ?" Tony sighed.

"I... may have hacked it a few weeks ago."

"Jesus, kid. You're giving me grey hair. Alright, we're going to the med bay, Bruce, you come with us and the rest of you stay here."

"But, I don't need-" Peter started to protest.

"Nope." Tony cut him off.

"I'm already healing-"

"Nuh-uh. Don't wanna hear it. You're going to the med bay before I call your aunt."

"Alright..." The boy gave up and let Tony drag him out the door, "Nice meeting you all !" he shouted before disappearing.

The team stayed quiet for a moment, processing what had just happened.

"So..." Steve started.

"Yeah." Clint replied.

"Tony Stark has a kid ?" Scott asked.

"How did I not know about this ?" Natasha looked like she was questioning her entire existence.

"What a courageous small child !" Thor said, very loudly, with a huge smile.