CHAPTER 2

After a few days, Katsumi and Itachi were walking together with their parents on the first day of Academy as they overheard their parents talking to each other about their clans that how the village is fearing the power of their clan and all.

"Ne, Itachi what is shinobi? What does it mean to be a Shinobi? What is a village? Why is there fighting in life?" Katsumi ranted on and on with a serious expression laced on her face. 

Itachi stared at her for a few seconds before he replied "Who knows, I was also wondering the same things. But if the fighting can be stopped, I'd like to stop it" "Me too!" Katsumi said with a determined tone. Itachi just chuckled at her.

----Time skip----

"Katsumi, I am going to graduate early" Itachi said . "Huh! You too I also received the news of graduating early. Looks like we are together again" Katsumi exclaimed. Itachi smiled at her.

"Remember, we are proud of you both" Hiroichi said to which Fugaku nodded "Graduating at such an early age is an accomplishing feat to both of you".

"Thank you Oto san, Fugaku san" Katsumi smiled as Itachi nodded in a appreciating manner. "Hey, Itachi lets go train I have a new Jutsu I want to show and maybe I will teach you that is if you want" Katsumi playfully said to Itachi. Itachi couldn't help but smile at her "Of course" And with that the two of them ran together to the forest.

The two adults stared at their figures until it disappeared from their sights. "So, how is Y/N doing, Itachi would sometimes tell me about her" Fugaku asked "Well, she is very calm and listens to us but sometimes is a rebellious kid just like her mother when she was little" Hiroichi smiled fondly recalling his moments with Y/N.

"Oh and it's not just with Itachi, Katsumi also talks about Sasuke a lot" Fugaku smiled and said "It looks like both of them have two siblings even though they are not related by blood just like we are, Hiroichi" The latter smiled "Yeah, Fugaku".

Suddenly Hiroichi's face turned serious and asked "So, how is the plan coming along". Fugaku gazed at him and said "The plan may began in the next 3-4 years, then the Uchiha and the Shirazaki clan will have not be separated from the village and live in the outskirts" Hiroichi nodded.

"Heyy, Itachi nii san, Nee san" Y/N jumped and hugged her sister as if she was going to disappear. "Y/N, give me my tomato" Sasuke shouted "No, these taste sour, I want some dangos" Y/N yelled still hugging her sister.

Sasuke made a digusted face and then suddenly he realized Y/N was standing with his brother and said excitedly "Nii san, Katsumi nee san, when did you come back from the mission" Itachi smiled "Not too long ago".

"Ne Ne, Itachi nii san, Are you going to take Katsumi nee san away from me" Y/N suddenly asked.

THREE YEAR OLD Y/N