CHAPTER 14

SASUKE POV

"Are you alright Sensei?" Tazuna's daughter asked as Kakashi was resting

"Yeah I just can't move for a week or so" Said Kakashi

"What? The Sharingan is amazing but if it puts that much stress you should consider it before using" Sakura said.

"Well we defeated that strong ninja this time. We should be safe for a while" Tazuna said wiping his sweat

Then Kakashi started explained that how the boy is a hunter Nin who looks for missing Nin and should be disposed without a trace there not taking their body and that somehow he might be still alive.

"No Way..." I said shocked as my eyes widened.

"Yeah....Most likely Zabuza is alive" Kakashi said shocking everyone in the room except Y/N who is still unconscious

"So, how is Y/N doing?" Kakashi asked after a moment of silence.

"Still unconscious" Naruto frowned.

"Sensei...what happened? Her eyes they were totally different. But it looked so beautiful" Sakura asked and gushed at the same time as I internally rolled my eyes.

"It was her Kekkai Genkai Mirangan....before it awakens it goes through different stages but somehow it was blocked" Kakashi said in a thinking manner.

"What blocked?" I asked as I leaned forward.

"Yeah.....I don't know....Anyway it's not my place to tell" Kakashi said as I sweat dropped.

"Huh.....What....Then how is she gonna figure it out" Naruto shouted as he jumped towards him.

"By training of course...when she wake up" Kakashi replied

"Huh...what do you mean by training sensei?" Sakura asked in confusion

"Well....Zabuza might be alive and you guys will receive training" Kakashi stated

"Our enemy is a ninja you even struggled against him even with Sharingan" Sakura said. 

'How annoying can she be? Does she think we are weak? We are not like her.' I thought as I inwardly glared at Sakura.

"Sakura who saved me while I was struggling? You guys are growing rapidly...Especially Naruto...But obviously this is just training until I get better you won't be able to defeat him without me" Kakashi said "We will begin training within 2 hours...get rest until then"

I got up and went upstairs and then I heard voices coming from the room where Y/N was. I knocked but no answer and then opened the door and saw her sweating profusely and murmuring something. Is she having a nightmare?

Y/N murmured some incoherent words which was beyond my understanding . I furrowed my eyebrows. Is she having the dream about that night and without thinking I started waking her up. She is not even waking up.

I then shouted "Y/N" She woke up by a sudden jerk with wide eyes and her eyes started glowing bright amethyst not realizing I was still in the room as her eyes still glittered purple.

"Y/N" I softly called her who was still in a daze. She looked at me with those eyes as if it was not her and suddenly hugged me. I was surprised but hugged her back after a few seconds.

Then after a few minutes she retracted her hand and stared at me awkwardly "Huuhh..... I didn't....Uhm .....you know......ahh" and she looked away

I stared at her amused and asked "What?" She started looking around searching for something to say. She hasn't changed much. I chuckled at her expression.