CHAPTER 13

Y/N POV

"Whats your distance from the target" Kakashi questioned.

"5 meters. I am ready anytime" Naruto answered.

"So am I" Sakura said

"Me too" Sasuke said

"Same" I answered. This is totally getting annoying. 

We were on a mission to retrieve a lost cat.

We got the cat and the cat was scratching Naruto.

"Ribbon on the left ear....Are you sure this is the target, Tora" Kakashi questioned

"Yeah, we are" Sasuke answered.

"Good lost pet Tora search mission complete" Kakashi stated.

We then reached the Hokage office we handed the cat to the owner. No wonder the cat ran away as its life was being squished out.

"Now...Kakashi's Team 7, your next duty is ....Hmmm......Babysitting an elders grandson, shopping in the neighbouring village and......." Hokage was interrupted by Naruto's yelling.

"NO NO NO NO, Thank you!! I want to do you know, a more incredible mission!!! Find us a better one"

'I kinda agree' I thought while looking at the Hokage with a bored expression.

Iruka sensei then started lecturing us that we were only rookies and should do basic duties as Naruto retorted and Kakashi hit him in the head to shut him up. Then the hokage started explaining about the level of duties assigned to each ninjas as I spaced out.

I know all of this but still I don't want to do these lame missions .... I did not become a shinobi to do all of these crappy jobs......these doesn't help me in getting any stronger.

My thoughts were interrupted as Hokage said "I will give you a C rank mission. It's a protection mission of a certain individual"

"Who?!! A feudal lord!! A princess!!" Naruto exclaimed excitedly.

"Calm down, I am about to introduce him. Hey will you come here" Hokage said as the door creaked open and an drunken old man appeared and said 

"What's this? They all are a bunch of super brats...Especially the shortest one with the super stupid looking face. Are you really a shinobi!! hey?!!"

"Who is the shortest one with the stupid face" Naruto laughs as he looked at each of us.

We all lined up with Sasuke being the tallest followed by me then Sakura and then the shortest being Naruto. 'Why is Sasuke taller than me?' I thought as I looked at the Bridge Builder who was swaying due to his intoxication.

"I will kill you" Naruto shouted while trying to run at him only to be held by Kakashi Sensei "What's the point of killing someone who we are supposed to protect? Idiot!!"

Then the crazy old man said as he finished drinking his bottle " I am the super expert bridge builder Tazuna. I expect you to provide me super protection until I get back to my country and complete the bridge"

"Alright everyone meet up at the gate in an hour" Kakashi said as everyone nodded at him.

With that I walked to my house to prepare for the mission. I packed some clothes and I took out some shuriken, kunai and senbon and placed it in the pouch tied around my waist. Well I guess that's it. It is just a C rank mission anyway.

I walked towards the gates of the village and saw Kakashi sensei, Sasuke, Sakura and the old man. "Hey Y/N Chan" Sakura greeted to which I nodded. 

I wonder why she calls me 'Chan'. It's totally annoying. But I don't have the energy to tell her off.