Chapter 12 - Mission with Team 7 (2)

Team 7 journey by far was long from being smooth. As they proceed to Tazuna's house, once again, they got attacked by The Demon of the Hidden Mist, Zabusa Momochi; a missing-nin from Kirigakure. He spunned his giant sword only to be stopped by Kakashi. 

"Sharingan?!"shouted Sasuke in disbelief. He thought only Uchiha clan had sharingan. "How come-"

"Don't be distracted. Protect Tazuna at all cost!"reminded Akira to the three genin. 

The three genin made the same formation as before, while Akira stood in front of them. However, to no avail as Zabusa used his Hiding in Mist Technique to hide himself from the Sharingan, Zabusa instantly appeared in the center of their formation. He spunned his giant sword ready to slash the three genin, but was stopped by Akira.

Akira used a kunai just before the sword stroke them and stabbed Zabusa in the stomach. Water poured out of Zabuza's body, while the real Zabusa appeared behind Akira. Zabusa then sliced Akira in half, but Akira's body too dissolved into water. 

"Thanks, Kakashi"said Akira. He looked at Kakashi from the corner of his eyes. Kakashi nodded and readily his stance. 

"I see, your sharingan copied my Water Clone Technique"said Zabusa. He maniacally laughed at the situation. "Well, your new colleague is not bad, Hatake. But I don't think the two of you can defeat me!"

Zabusa charged towards Akira and Kakashi, trying to take them down. Both Akira and Kakashi dodged his attack, but a second and a third Zabusa appeared behind them, grabbed Akira and Kakashi, and finally threw them into a nearby lake. Zabusa then immediately trapped both Kakashi and Akira within his Water Prison Technique, leaving the three genin to defend against another of Zabuza's clones. 

"Run!"shouted Kakashi. 

"No! Those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum! Isn't that your teaching Kakashi-sensei?"said Naruto proudly. He then created a number of shadow clones that proceeded to completely surround Zabuza's water clone. 

'Why don't you help them,kit? I bet you can take Zabusa easily.'said Kurama to Akira. 

'This event is what makes their bond stronger. I will not interfere more than I should. I'll play along for now. Besides, my clone is already with the rabbit'Akira answered shortly. 

'I see... So you really made your mind?'Kurama asked. He looked at his jailor and clearly saw Akira's eyes were wavering; it was doubt. 'Don't worry kit. It would be alright.'

Akira didn't say anything else. He continued on what he was doing with Kakashi; pretending to be struggling to break free from Zabuza's technique. Everything was the same as he remembered. Naruto and Sasuke worked together and finally helped Kakashi to break free, only this time he was there too. 

The battle last quite long until a masked ninja named Haku appeared and killed Zabusa with a senbon. 

"Thank you for your help. Let me handle the rest from now on,"said Haku then he disappeared with Zabuza's body leaving the three genin and Tazuna dumbfounded. 

"Who is he?"asked Naruto curiously. "How come he can handle Zabuza's body?"

"He is a hunter-nin, Naruto. They are given a specific duty of hunting down missing-nin. Their job is to completely erase the person they're searching for by any means."explained Akira. He sighed and continued on,"Though he is a fake one to be precise." 

Surprised by his statement, Kakashi thought back at the event when the masked man came to kill Zabusa. Realizing his mistake, he howled while grabbing Akira's shirt, "Why don't you say anything back then?!" He looked at Akira suspiciously.