Chapter 13 - Mission with Team 7 (3)

The next few days were filled with training for the three genin. Kakashi taught them how to walk on a tree but it was not really going smooth for the raven and the blonde boy. Sakura, on the other hand, having a good chakra control, was able to go up to a tree really quick. She then grinned looking at both of their teammates who fell down so many times.

"Damn it! How many times have I fallen down now..."Naruto grunted. He plopped down under the tree drenched in sweat.

Next to him, a raven hair genin was seen closing his eyes as he tried to compose himself. He couldn't move a muscle as he was tired.

"I felt a bit happy though cause we both are on the same level."Naruto started a conversation with his teammate.

"Shut up,dobe. Don't pester me."Sasuke replied coldly. He didn't want to be put on the same level as Naruto; it felt very degrading.

This ticked Naruto. The blonde genin shouted and grabbed Sasuke's by the collar then they started to fight each other. Seeing both of them fighting, Sakura was feeling flustered and didn't know what to do. She came down from the tree and looked at Naruto furiously.

"Stop it Naruto! Why do you get so worked out like that!"

Not far from that, Akira and Kakashi were looking at the three genin; studying them to be exact. They wanted to know how their training went and how they interacted with each other only to find they were fighting each other.

Kakashi sighed as he looked at Naruto and Sasuke,"Why can't they work together..."

"Probably because someone was leaving out the others."Akira said sarcastically.

Kakashi was startled at Akira's statement. He wanted to retort but finally clamped up. He knew he was part of the problem.

"I already told you not to single out one of your students. From the time we spent together, I knew that Sasuke had high pride with his clan. With you, training him personally, it wouldn't do any good." Akira explained.

"How can you be so sure? "Kakashi asked curiously.

With a forlorn look, Akira answered,"I had a friend who was really similar to Sasuke. He regretted a lot of things." Akira paused for a heartbeat and continued on,"Revenge brought him to nothing. Therefore, I knew that Sasuke needed to change cause he was far too similar to my friend..."

"Where is your friend now? Maybe he could knock some sense to Sasuke."Kakashi said.

Suddenly, the life practically drain from Akira's being. His face fell and he looked away from Kakashi.

"No, he can't. He is dead."Akira revealed; his voice void of emotion, but the anguish that was laced into every word explained everything.

Both went silent as the gloom filled the air around. Akira saw this and forced a strained smile that was not convincing.

"I'm sorry. I kinda killed the mood, huh?"Akira said trying his best not wavering. He took a deep breath and continue on,"Anyway, you need to fix their relationship. Good luck, Kakashi-sensei."

Akira was going to leave, when Kakashi suddenly stopped him. "Where are you going? You are part of our team so...help me."

"Kakashi... I didn't know you have a thick face like this."Akira said sarcastically. "You're going to push your students on to me again, aren't you?"

Kakashi pretended didn't hear any of it and dragged Akira with him. They both stood in front of the three genin to stop their meaningless fight. Kakashi started it by shouting at Sasuke and Naruto, and Akira dragged Sasuke away from Naruto. Sakura was standing still as she didn't know what to do.