The fluff is gone Part 6

(I'm going to start writing this in 2nd person)

You were still in Ran's office as he was doing paperwork at his desk. You were just sitting at the coffee table playing on Ran's phone because you got bored of coloring.

You playing Panda Pop ( if you don't know what that is sucks to be you look it up) You liked the game because of the cute panda babies.

As you sat there playing you heard a knock on the door as it opened. You ignored it just thinking it was Rindo so you just kept playing the game.

You heard talking but again you were to focused on the game to pay attention or figure out who was talking. That is in till someone picked you up and toke Ran's phone from you.

You were mad as you looked up to see who it was . As you looked up you were met with Sanzu's psycho smile. You were mad that it was him so you threw a few punches at his face. It didn't do much but you shook Sanzu because he didn't think you would punch him.

Ran was laughing at the scene of Sanzu getting beat up by his child. While Sanzu looked so confused as to what was happening.

He eventually set me down and you went to Ran while crying because Sanzu took his phone from me. Ran instantly glared at Sanzu as he gave Ran his phone. Ran picked you up and sat you on his lap as he gave you back his phone.

Sanzu started sulking in the corner of the room.

"Do you need something Sanzu" Ran said as glared at him.

"No"

"Then why are you still here"

Sanzu then got up and left looking defeated. You went back to playing on Ran's phone as he looked at papers. He would sometimes poke you as he was looking at papers and it honestly got on you last damn nervous.
———————————————————————

You fell asleep in Ran's arms as he was still looking at paperwork. You hated that you weren't home yet you just wanted to watch Tv and eat. But Ran was still here and didn't look like he was leaving any time soon. So you had no choice but to sleep to stop the boredom.

————————————————————————

When you woke up you were finally home. You ran out of room to see if anyone was in the living room and luckily it was empty. You turned on the tv to your favorite show ' ex on the beach' Ran and Rindo didn't like you watching it because they think it is inappropriate but you can't get enough of the drama that is created. It's like as soon as you think someone on the show found true love there ex shows up and ruins it.

Anyways you where sitting on the couch watching Tv as you felt like someone was watching you so you turned around but there wasn't anyone there. You started to get nervous as you turned the tv off to go hide in your room.

As you turned to go to your room you started to hear footsteps so you started to run to your room but as you where approaching the room you felt something prick the back of your arm then black.

Author note 📝

Drama "hehe" hope you liked the chapter 🥸

Follow me people and read my other story it's new 🙂

⚠️Let me know if you want it back in first person or if second person is fine?⚠️