Part 16

****Bonten****

"I completely forgot we have a tracker on her" Ran yelled

While the others gave him a WTF look except Rindo who had an 'oh yea' look.

"Yea I remember when she ran off that one time we decided to put a tracker in her arm" Rindo said

"WHAT THE FUCK who the hell does that" Sanzu yelled (ironic)

"Shut up Sanzu at least I don't give kids drugs"Ran was yelling defensively

————————————————————————
****Back to you****

"Baby" your mother said happily while running to you.

You still weren't talking to them because they all passed you off for taking you away from your home.

"Aww. Is my baby still mad" she said while giving you a crazy smile.

'This lady is starting to get on my nerves' you thought as she was constantly messing with you.

You then just started to ignore her and think of a plan to escape. That's when your 'mom' left and locked the door which finally gave you the quietness tu finally think. That's when you saw an air vent that was floor level. You realized that was your only chance to get out so you took the screen off the vent and crawled inside.

It was very cramped, a normal 5 year old probably couldn't fit in it but you were the size of a 3 year old so you were able to squeeze in. 

The vent was gold with dust and had spider webs on the inside. You got all dusty on your way to find an exit to the outside. That's when you finally saw a light that led to the outside.
The vent led to the front of the what you know realizes was a house.

You kicked the screen on the vent opened and the got up and ran ass fast as you could. (Which was really slow, but I mean you tried)

————————————————————————

As you were running you realized 'where the fuck am I'. You were by a bunch of tall building that looked to be big businesses. You weren't confused as you tried to find your way back. That's when you spotted a motorcycle shop.

Authors notes 📝
Hope you liked it ☺️

Question ?what is your favorite Tokyo revengers gang?
(Mine is the black dragon but like the first generation black dragons and Koko 😚😘)