Part 21 (preschool)

You woke up to Rindo waking you up early as hell.

"Wake up you need to get ready for school" he said he said as he shook you awake.

You got up and stumbled to the kitchen to get something to eat only to see Ran ugly crying while cooking breakfast. As he turned to see you he ran up to you.

"My baby is leaving" he said as he hugged you in one of those suffocating hugs.

" I can't b-breathe" you managed to say. He loosened the hug but didn't let you go. He was still hugging you. Luckily for you Rindo got him off of you and sat you at the table to eat your food while Ran cried and picked out a first day of school outfit.

As you were eating Ran showed you the outfit he wanted you to wear.

(This is the outfit) (He be picking cute outfits)

He then picked you up and took you to your room to get you ready for school. He put your hair up in 2 pig tails and was crying the whole time mumbling about how your leaving him.

When you were finally ready Ran wouldn't let you leave saying how you can just be home schooled as Rindo was trying to get you in the car to take you to preschool. Eventually he finally got you in the car but Ran had to come with the both of you on your way there.

As you pulled up both Ran and Rindo walked you inside and to your class. You could tell as you were walking to your class other parents were avoiding you, or more Ran and Rindo.  But as you got to your class you saw a lot of parents and children talking to the teacher.

The teacher looked kind she had longish pink hair and hazel eyes. As you made your way to her she introduced her self as Ms. Tachibana and didn't seem to be intimidated by your dad and uncle as she pointed you to your seat and you waved bye to Ran and Rindo. (Rindo had to drag Ran out of the room so he would leave)

————————————————————————

When class started everyone introduced themselves and had to say one person they look up to . When it was your turn you said

"My name is Y/n Haitani and a person I look up to is Druggy (Sanzu)" you said innocently

Everyone turned to you shocked.

————————————————————————
Little time skip ⏭

First day of school and already in the principals office waiting for Ran to come for a meeting with the principal.

As Ran (Rindo came with him) got there he was being  over dramatic as Rindo was trying to stop him from causing a scene.

When you saw them you just happily waved at them as Ran took a seat by you and Rindo on the other side of you.

"So what happened?" Rindo asked the principal

"Oh Y/n said that very inappropriate things in class today when her teacher asked her who she looked up to" the principal explained

"Well what did she say" Ran said sounding annoying

"She said she looked up to druggy and then when I asked her earlier to explain what druggy meant she said ' that fucking shit head Sanzu'" the principal explained

" I'm afraid maybe there is a bad influence at home that is teaching her these thing's"

"Don't worry ma'am we will look into it" Rindo said

"Yes but I'm afraid that the punishment for this is a 2 day suspension" the principle said

"Yes I understand" Rindo said

That was the end of the meeting and Ran and Rindo were walking you back to the car.

"Let me call Sanzu" you said while pointing at Rindo's phone.

He was reluctant but eventually called Sanzu and handed you the phone as he put you in your car seat.

"Sanzu guess what happened at school"

"What happened"

"I had to tell the class who I looked up to and I said you like you told me to say and I got sent to the office"

"Really"

"Yea you got me suspended for 2 Days"

Then you hung up the phone and gave it back.

"Dada text Sanzu and tell him he better pay up for ruining my first day of school" you said

Authors notes 📝

Merry Christmas 🎄🎁

Hope you liked the chapter 😊

And thank you to @Ae-nnah for the idea 😁

Question? Who is your favorite Haitan?
(Mine is Ran)