Part 23

After class you and Kaitlyn meet up in the hallway.

"Kaitlyn do you want to come over to my house?" You asked

"Yea just let me ask my parents first" she said happily

"Kk"

She used the school phone to call her parents and ask

"My Mom said it was fine but could you parents drop me off at home after" she asked

"Yea" you said happily and took her hand and lead her to Ran who was in front of the school.

"Dada can my friend come over to the house" you asked

"Yes that's fine"

You noticed Kaitlyn was hiding behind you as you went up to Ran.

"Hey why are you hiding?" You whispered 

"That's your Dad he looks scary" she whispered back

"Don't worry he's nice" you said as you led her to the car to go to your house.

————————————————————————

Ones you arrived at the house you noticed Sanzu and Koko's cars were parked in the front of the building.

'Great there going to scare my friend' you thought as you turned to Kaitlyn as her eyes lit up with excitement at the sight of where you lived.

When Ran parked the car in the garage you Ran out of the car with Kaitlyn and went inside to introduce her to everyone.

"Sanzu , Koko" you yelled as you went inside
You thought that if you introduce her she wouldn't be scared.

You found them in the living room with Rindo watching Tv.

"Look I made a friend her name is Kaitlyn" you said happily.

"What about me" Koko said

"I already told you you don't count"

" that's not fair" he said

"That must suck Koko to not be a friend or someone she looks up to" Sanzu said while placing a hand on Koko's shoulder and laughing.

They continued talking but you snuck away with Kaitlyn to show her your room and stuffed animals.

"Your house is so pretty" she said

"Well it's not my house it's my Dada and uncles"

"That doesn't matter, when they die you get it and all there money" she said

"Really" you said with your eyes shining

"Then I'll have it soon because there both really old" you said

Authors notes 📝

It's my birthday 🎂🤩

💀💀Story time 💀💀

So I was at a party and I didn't think anyone I knew read this but I was wrong. There's this girl that hates me for no reason and she was on her phone and I saw she was on Wattpad and me being nosy af was like 'what are you reading' and she gave me and ugly look and was like 'you wouldn't know even if I told you because you don't watch anime'. (None of my friends know I'm dig into manga and anime)
So then I said 'well what is it about' and she literally described this story so I asked to she the author (while trying to play it off like I had no idea) and when she showed me the author it was me 😂😂 and that She was rude to me all night but I was laughing at every rude thing she said because 'Bitch still be liking my story 😂"