Part 22

(You ended up having to go to Ran's office with him and Rindo because they had work.)

Rindo looked upset about how your first day went but Ran looked happy that you weren't stuck there anymore (or at least for the next 2 days)

As Ran was doing paperwork Sanzu ended up coming in to the room all beat up.

"Y/n you have to help me Rindo is going to kill me" Sanzu said while running to you.

He was followed by an annoyed Rindo.

"Sanzu your a bad influence get away" he yelled while trying to drag him out of the room.

"No you can't take Druggy he owes me for getting me into trouble" you said while trying to stop Rindo from taking him

"Y/n he is a bad influence" he said as Sanzu was being pulled from both sides by the both on you.

That's when Ram finally intervened but not in the way you wanted. He ended up  picking you up and sitting back at his desk with you as Rindo dragged Sanzu out of the room.

"Dada he took Sanzu" you said giving puppy dog eyes.

" that's because Sanzu is being a bad influence"

"But he's my best friend" you said sounding sad

"What do you mean Koko said he would be your friend"

"He doesn't count" you said as you puffed up you cheeks in anger

Ran couldn't help but smile at how cute he found your angry face.

————————————————————————
Time skip ⏭ (2 days)

You were going back to school today and had to wake up early as hell.

This time thought only Ran took you to school he looked upset the whole car ride because you were leaving again.

When he dropped you off he kissed you forehead.

"Pick me up early" you said

"Princess you haven't even gone to school a whole day yet" he explained even though he didn't even want you to leave.

"Say I have a doctors appointment" you said as you went inside the building and started walking to your class.

————————————————————————

As you walked into class you saw that everyone had made friends and were talking to them before class. That's when you saw a little girl sitting al alone in the back of the class.

"Hey you were friends now" you said to her not even giving her a chance to object.

She just smiled and nodded.

"Sooo what now" you said trying yo figure out what friends are supposed to do.

"Umm do you want to maybe hang out after school?" She asked in a shy voice

"Yea" you said

"By the way what is your name" you said

"Kaitlyn, what's your name?" She said softly

"My name is y/n" you said basically yelling

Author notes 📝

*****
Read the new story I uploaded 🤩 ⚠️Do it⚠️
*****

Hope you liked it ☺️

Question?what Tokyo revengers  character do you think would be your best friend?

(Mine is Baji because he gets into a lot of fights and I like hyping my friends up when the want to fight someone)