Part 18

You ended up falling asleep but was abruptly woken up by Sanzu who came into the shop being over dramatic.

"My little Y/n I missed you" he yelled while waking you up by picking you up and shaking you.

"Stop" you said in a sleepy voice. That's when you noticed how nervous everyone else looked. It confused you because why would someone be intimidated by Sanzu aka the Druggie.

Then Sanzu started to walk you out the door.

" No Sanzu I didn't say bye" you said while trying to get out of this grip. He let go and you ran to Chifuyu and the others and gave them all good bye hugs.

(This is what Sanzu looked like when you were saying bye to everyone)

You then ran back to Sanzu and took his hand as he led you to his car. When you got to the car you saw Koko in the passenger seat.

"Koko" you squealed as you jumped to him to give him a hug.

"Why did you not come inside?" You said innocently as Sanzu started laughing like a manic.

"It's because he's a pervert who kisses guys while there sleeping" Sanzu said while still laughing.

You were confused by his statement but when you looked back at Koko you saw him blushing with embarrassment.

————————————————————————

The car ride was fun after that awkwardness Sanzu and Koko were fighting which provided some entertainment for the car ride

When you got to your house you Ran and Rindo running to the car. They then opened the door and took you out of your car seat. They then proceeded to both hug you and turn into crying messages. It made you cry seeing how upset they were.
————————————————————————

After everything settled down the 3 of you went inside. ( Sanzu and Koko had things to do) You were sitting on the couch when Ran sat next to you .

"Princess do you want to tell us what happened?" He said while patting your head

That's when you told him about how a women who said she was your mom took you with some other people to get money from him.(you know the rest)

He looked mad by what you said as he pulled you into a hug again.

Authors notes 📝

Sorry for another short chapter I have been really busy. I already have the idea for the next chapter and I should be longer.

Hope you liked the chapter 😊

Question ?What is you favorite mikey time skip?

(Mine 😘😍)