LWAL 1

(Requested by Zandra996 💖) (Lol, this had been in my drafts for a year now, surprise I still remember the plot 😭)

Taehyung walked around his house. He was hungry, there's nothing in the fridge.
"Aish... Why do I have a roommate who eats everything?" He says to himself. His roommate, Jimin, had eaten everything in their fridge and didn't bother grocery shopping, he just left Taehyung while he went to Busan.

He groans and curses under his breath.
"Once he gets back, he's going to eat my fist" He says, rolling his eyes. He grabbed his grocery bag and went out of the house.

Taehyung walks around the grocery store, getting everything he needed. He was going to cook himself some simple food, the food he knows how to cook.
"Aish, Jimin, please cook me food once you get back" He says into the phone as he hears his roommate laugh.

"Yeah, yeah"

"This is your fault anyways, why would you eat everything?" Taehyung says, groaning as he pushes his shopping cart.

"I'm sorry, I was heartbroken, I needed to eat everything"

"You could've left me some, I'm starving" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes even though Jimin wouldn't be able to see it.

"Don't worry, I'll cook you food once I get back... Though it's in a week... Guess you have to stick to instant food and outside food for now"

"Ugh" Taehyung says, pouting as he looks around.

Taehyung then decided to go to the market, where fresh fishes and seafood are seen. An fisherman then walks up to him, smiling.
"Hey, young man... Wanna try fishing?" The fisherman asks and Taehyung tilts his head but nodded nonetheless.
"Sure, ahjussi" Taehyung says and the fisherman nodded. They walked to the boat and Taehyung smiled as he sees many fishes. But something caught his eye and as he's about to tell it to the old man, it disappeared.

"W-what...?"

?"