LWAL 16

Taehyung decided to take Jungkook out while Jimin was in work

Taehyung decided to take Jungkook out while Jimin was in work. He's taken a day off so that he could hangout with Jungkook and get to know him more. Jungkook wasn't having difficulty with walking anymore, and he's starting to talk more properly. They walked near the park, where they could see the sea.

Jungkook gasps as soon as he sees it, wanting to go. Taehyung just looked ahead while Jungkook kept looking at beach. He then grabbed Taehyung's arm, startling the other.
"Hyung... Let's go to the sea" Jungkook says as he pointed at the beach. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and nodded.

Jungkook smiles and ran down while Taehyung smiled as he watches him.
"He must've missed the sea" Taehyung says and watches as Jungkook ran around the sand.
"Hyung! Let's play!" Jungkook says, waving at Taehyung. The other chuckles, shaking his head before walking to the younger.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hands and spun around with him, smiling wide. Taehyung just looked at Jungkook with love, while the other is oblivious to it.
"He's so pretty" Taehyung muttered to himself before snapping out of his trance. Jungkook let go of Taehyung's hand and decided to run to the water, forgetting the fact that's he's a merman.

Taehyung also forgot about it, so when Jungkook let out a scream and fell on the water. Taehyung ran to Jungkook and gasped as he sees the other's tail appear.
"Fuck, I didn't bring anything" Taehyung says and watches as Jungkook hides his tail as some might see him.
"I gotta call Jimin" He says and took his phone out.

He dials Jimin's number and bit his bottom lip as he waited.
"Just wait, Kookie... Shit" Taehyung says as Jungkook disappears. The call is then answered and a huffing Jimin is heard.

"What's the problem, Tae?"