LWAL 18

A month later and no signs of Jungkook

A month later and no signs of Jungkook. Taehyung is again at the beach where Jungkook disappeared. Jimin watches as Taehyung sat alone at the sand, looking at the sea waiting for anything. Jimin didn't see Taehyung at the house as soon as he got home and he guessed he was here and he was right. He sighs, walking to Taehyung and sitting beside him.

Taehyung acknowledged his presence though, which he was glad about.
"You're here again" Jimin says and Taehyung let out a small chuckle.
"Yeah" Taehyung simply says, though on the inside he felt a bit hurt. Hurt that Jungkook left without a goodbye.

"Have you eaten anything? We should get something to eat... I am starving" Jimin says, rubbing his stomach. Taehyung shows the triangle kimbap and a cup of noodles beside him, both are eaten.
"Hmm, I'll go buy something to eat at the convenience store, I'll be back" Jimin says, standing up after patting Taehyung's back.

As Jimin walked away, Taehyung kept on watching the waves and letting the wind blow on him. It took 5 minutes before Jimin got back, he bought Taehyung some chips and a drink. He also bought some for himself.
"Do you think he'll come back?" Taehyung asks, turning to look at Jimin.
"He will, don't worry too much" Jimin says, even though he wasn't so sure himself.

"But it has been a month and a half..." Taehyung says, his voice filled with sadness.
"Be honest with me, Tae... Are you doing this because you miss Jungkook as a friend or as something else?" Jimin asks and Taehyung gulped, biting his bottom lip.
"Come on" Jimin says, looking at Taehyung while he avoids his gaze.

"It's just... Aish... I don't know... Fuck... Okay! I like him... No, I love him... More than a friend..."