LWAL 19

Jimin smiles at the confession, patting his friend's back

"So that's why you kept on waiting for him?" Jimin asks and Taehyung sighs before nodding.
"Yeah, I just can't get him out of my head. Ever since the kissing incident, my heart always beats so fast whenever we were alone..." Taehyung says, huffing.
"Aigoo, for the first time you're in love, Tae" Jimin says and Taehyung groans.

"Shut up, I've been in love before" Taehyung says, playfully glaring at Jimin.
"Oh, come on... We have been friends since we were babies... I never saw you with anyone" Jimin says and Taehyung groans. The laughing died down and silence filled the atmosphere. Jimin looked at the sky, seeing that it's starting to turn orange, which means the sun will start to set.

"Let's go back home, Tae... The sun is starting to set" Jimin says as he stood up. Taehyung looked up and sighed before nodding. He stood up and turned his back but stopped as he hears something.
"What happened?" Jimin asks, noticing that Taehyung had stopped.

He looks back and sees Taehyung look at the ocean.
"Nothing, I'm hearing things" Taehyung says and continued.
"Taehyungie!" He hears, along with Jimin. They looked back and sees the familiar face at the ocean.
"Jiminie! Taehyungie!" Both of them gasped before running to the water, not caring that they're getting wet. Taehyung specially was the first one to hug him.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung says, hugging Jungkook tight. Jungkook giggles and hugged back. Jimin joined in and hugged the both of them.
"Aigoo, I knew you were going to get back" Taehyung says before cupping Jungkook's cheeks and kissed him. Jimin backs away and smiles, looking at them. Taehyung pulls away and stared at Jungkook, who looked at him with wide eyes.
"Where have you been? Do you know how worried I was? Me and Jimin have waited for you here!"

"Hyungie..."