LWAL 23

Jungkook swam to Taehyung, grabbing him and immediately swimming to the surface

Jungkook swam to Taehyung, grabbing him and immediately swimming to the surface. He didn't care about the necklace anymore, all he needed right now is to save Taehyung and make sure he'll live. Jungkook held onto Taehyung tight as tears started to form in his eyes. He sees their boat that is tipped over while the boat that had hit them had disappeared.

"Hyung... Hyung... Come on, wake up please" Jungkook says as he shakes Taehyung.
"You need to wake up, hyung" Jungkook says, tears now started to stream down his cheeks.
"Hyungie, please... You need to help me" Jungkook says as he tries his best to hold Taehyung with one arm and also put the boat back properly.

"Hyung, please" Jungkook says as he starting to become tired.
"Hyungie..." Jungkook says and was finally able to tip the boat back again. Jungkook groaned and uses both of his arms to put Taehyung back on the boat.
"Help!" Jungkook screamed out as he sees a boat coming their way.

"Please help us!" Jungkook says, although he was scared that they might do something to him specially now that he's a mermaid and can't turn back unless he's dry. The boat reaches them and Jungkook looked at Taehyung one last time, grabbing his hand and kissing it.
"I'm sorry, hyung" Jungkook says and disappeared into the water...

Taehyung groaned as he held onto his head, he opened one eye as he looked around.
"Tae... Taehyung, are you awake now?" Taehyung hears, fully opening both of his eyes and is met with Jimin.
"Oh, goodness... I'm so happy you're alive, I was so scared and worried" Jimin says and hugged Taehyung.
"Jungkook..." Taehyung says and Jimin sighs.

"Is Jungkook okay? I don't know what happened... There was a boat that hit us... And then everything turned dark... Where's Jungkook?"

 Where's Jungkook?"