LWAL 12

Taehyung looked at Jungkook as he winces from the alcohol being placed on his scratches

"Sorry, Kookie" Taehyung says as he pats Jungkook's head.
"Hurt" Jungkook says and Taehyung nodded.
"I know, I'm almost done... And we'll have some food soon" Taehyung says, smiling as he tries to comfort Jungkook. Jimin was at the kitchen, cooking them food.

"And done!" Taehyung says, looking at Jungkook who smiled back at him.
"I'm also done with the food!" Jimin says as he peeked from the kitchen.
"Okay, let's go, Kookie" Taehyung says. Jungkook tries standing, his legs shaking but he managed to balance himself.

As he's about to take a step, he only ended up almost falling if it weren't for Taehyung catching him.
"Yeah, we're not gonna do that... Well, for now" Taehyung says as he helped Jungkook. He supports him by gently grabbing his waist.
"Copy me, Jungkookie" Taehyung says as he slowly takes steps. Jungkook watches him and decides to do the same.

He did have some difficulty but they managed to reach the kitchen. Jimin looks at them and chuckles.
"Wow, Kookie, you're doing good" Jimin says as he places food on their plates. Taehyung helped Jungkook sit down and watches as he looked at the utensils in confusion.
"Oh, yeah, we haven't taught him how to use utensils" Taehyung says, chuckling.

"Koo... Look at me" Jimin says and uses the spoon. Jungkook watches him and picked up the spoon, holding it wrong.
"That's good" Jimin says as he sees Jungkook scoop up food. He feeds himself even though it was very messy. Taehyung was there to wipe his mouth though.
"We'll teach you soon, Kookie, don't worry... And we might even take you out" Taehyung says, smiling.
"Yeah, you like that, JK?" Jimin says and Jungkook smiles widely.

"I like"