LWAL 3

Taehyung's eyes immediately fell on the guy's lower body

Taehyung's eyes immediately fell on the guy's lower body. He didn't have legs and feet, he has a fish tail. A merman.
"What the fuck?! I'm in front of a merman?!" He whisper yells. Even though he's a bit scared at the moment, he didn't wanna get crowded and have the guy... Or fish... Whatever he is to be taken away and experimented on, he knows how people are these days.

Fortunately, Taehyung had brought a towel, a big one, which he had gotten from Jimin's room. He grabbed it and put it over the guy's tail. He was about to carry the guy when he wakes up and is startled. He let out a scream but Taehyung is fast enough to cover his mouth. He puts a finger his own lips, a gesture for the other to shut up.

The merman didn't seem to understand him and grabbed onto his arm but he stopped screaming. The merman tilts his head to the side, he looked amazed at the sight of Taehyung. His hand lifted and he touched Taehyung's cheek. The other is shocked but let the merman touch him, but inside his mind, he wanted to scream.

The merman then touches his own cheek before giggling. Taehyung is not gonna lie, but that was cute and he couldn't help but smile too.
"Can I carry you? You can't be by yourself out here" Taehyung says and the other looked at him in confusion.
"Can... I... Carry... You?" Taehyung slowly says and the merman hesitantly nodded.

Taehyung slowly carries the merman and rushes off the shore. He opens his car door, yes, he has a car. He puts the guy on the backseat and buckles his seatbelt on. The merman just looked at the belt and held onto it. Taehyung got in and rushes back home.

"You probably need to be in water, that's why I'm rushing"