|7| S c h o o l

"Beep. Beep. Beep. Bee-"

I slam my hand into my phone.

"Ugh"- I groan rolling my eyes as I yawn

I hate school so much. The only thing that makes school bearable is my friends but they aren't here right now. Why do I have to exist on earth? Why couldn't my parents just use protection after having 4 fucking kids?

I roll out of bed even thoughIt takes a lot of strength to get out of this bed. It's so comfortable. I used to sleep on the floor in my foster homes because they couldn't "afford" anything for me. They literally got paid to take care of me so where was the money going?

I quickly get out of my room and hop in the bathroom. I do my usual morning routine. I brush my teeth and shower with steaming hot water. and I dress up.

I can't wear anything too short because most of my bruises aren't healed.

Her outfit

I love my outfit so much. It's days like this I'm thankful I used my anger and put it into working out of the gym. Speaking of a gym. I should find out where the underground places are in Italy.

Sometimes I think I have ADHD with the amount of times I switch topics

I look at the time and it's eight o'clock and I think the school starts at 8:30.

I quickly make my way downstairs to see all my "family" members talking to each other with so much excitement. I wanted that kind of family when I was younger but what I got were beatings and abuse. They're so lucky they at least lived together so they had each other back when times got tough but me? I had no one but myself. I would cry myself to sleep every day wishing to be loved by someone. I was so naive back then.

"Uh what are you wearing?"-Elijah said

"Does your stupidity also affect your eyesight or are you just choosing not to see?"

"I told you she's a FUCKING slut. Just send her back to the fucking orphanage"

"I wish that hurt me but I've heard far worse and not just by anyone but by people who were supposed to be my family so trust me when I say your words mean nothing to me"

"The reason you've been called that all your life is because you are truly nothing but a filthy slut"

I took the knife out of my bra and threw it at him. I made sure the knife left a little mark across his cheek.

"Call me that again and I'll do more than leave a little mark"

"I'm going to go to school now. I already know where it is. I don't need you guys to take me."

They probably are going to hire someone to watch me. It's probably mafia stuff. I know they're going to hire people to follow me around in school.

--

--

--

I arrived at school safely and sound. I think I drove too fast because the school is 30 minutes away and I took 10 minutes to get here.

I quickly get out of the car and I've already attracted a crowd. Can't people just mind their business?

"Yo I heard she's the new student"-Unknown voice said

Wow, news spreads fast in this school.

"I'd tap that ass"

I would prefer it if you didn't I don't want to be violent today

"She looks hot as"

Thank you very much

"Wanna bet I can get in her pants before the day ends"

Eww I wouldn't want to fuck your STD ass

"She's not even that fine"

Girlll please you know I am.

"Ugh. I'm going to teach her a lesson about looking at my boyfriend"

HE'S LOOKING AT ME, Istg I don't understand humans.

"She looks so fucking spoiled"

The last comment made me interested and it made me snap my head towards the boy that said it and walk up to him.

"Say it to my face. I dare you"- I said challenging him

"You're nothing but a spoiled stupid brat"- He said slowly choosing to piss me off.

I raised my fist and punched him square in the nose making him bleed and making me hear a crack.

To be fair tho I did dare him to say it but it didn't mean he should've said it.

I made my way to the office satisfied that I was able to break his nose and teach him a lesson.

"Good morning are you the new student."- The assistant said

"Yes I am, I'm here for my schedule"- I said lowly

"Are you Aurelia"- She said

"Yes I am"- I said

I would normally be bitchy seeing as I didn't have a good start to this day but she greeted me nicely so there's no need for that.

"Here's your schedule young lady. You have math class in about 5 minutes, have a nice day"- she said

I love older people sometimes they can be understanding sometimes but other times they are so intolerable.

This one time I was walking to my car after the gym and this old lady comes up to me and gives me a 2-hour lecture on how I should dress, what a lady wears, the number of men I'm attracting with shorts on, and ways I can improve to be more modest.

FYI I WAS WEARING BASKETBALL SHORTS.

---------------------------------------------

Hope you had a good day!!!