|13| M u r d e r e r

I went to my forest house to change into some "professional clothes" and I was greeted by Mishka licking my face but it was okay because he was amazing. 

I took my best torture weapons because I don't like traitors and I think they should die a slow and painful death. My "family" is a traitor except for two people and what I said still stands for them I think they should die a slow and painful death

I'm in my car now

I'm in my car rn and I notice five SUVs are pulling up, one hundred meters away. I groan out loud. I don't have any problem with fighting them or anything but I'm just trying to have a good day. I don't want to fight them because they'll say some stupid shit that will put me in an even worse mood than I am right now.

"Hey Maddy, auto-drive at the fastest speed"-I said. I programmed her to listen to my commands and to auto-drive. Perks of being smart. I unbuckle my seatbelt and wait for them to run out of bullets. I finally made my moves and shoot their tires. I drive into an unknown alleyway hoping I would lose them and I did. 

How did they find me?? Fuck. He knows. He fucking knows where I am. I just fucking came here and he's already on my back. I need to kill him and fast.

I rush out of the alleyway driving incredibly fast. Avoiding the traffic I take the back roads speeding, breaking traffic lights, and drifting wildly. Thank god I used to a street race in Italy and I know my way around here or else I would've probably died back there. I  arrive at the house in about 20 minutes. Driving inside I see all the staff and guards. I rush to Manon my second in command.

"They're on the underground floor"-He said

He always knows what I'm going to ask before I say it. It's very scary. I head down to the basement and I'm smiling like a maniac. We went down to the basement and I opened their cell with the key. I told Manon to shoot them with a Taser so they wouldn't fight back. It gets annoying when they have so much hope that I'm not going to kill them. 

"Who wants to go first?" -I said with a smile

Silence.

"Okay, then I pick you!! You're honestly very lucky that I picked you" I pick him up and set him on the table in a starfish position with his hands and legs tied to the table.

I grabbed a knife from my wall of torture tools. The heavy and cold metal felt like home in my hands. This is what I've been wanting. What I need. It's really not easy living in a house of people you hate. 

I waited for him to fully recover from the taser so he could feel everything I'm doing. It took me a few extra minutes to see that he was fully back and awake, and his head snapped to the side. He looked straight into my eye and realized what was happening as soon as he saw the knife, I saw the look in his eyes that he finally realized that I would live up to my name. I smirked. This will be so much fun.

"PLEASE I HAVE KIDS TO GO HOME TO PLEASE DON'T DO THIS"-he yelled

That resulted in a slap to his face. I don't like liars.

"So why was it that when I searched about you it said that you sold your kids?"

"I-I-I NEEDED THE MONEY I WAS GOING TO GET THEM BACK I PROMISEE"

Lies.

"Do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way?"-I aid

"EASY PLEASE JUST PLEASE DON'T KILL ME"

UGH they're not even making this fun like it's so easy

"Why were you spying on me and who ordered you to?"

"H-h-he didn't show his face but he said you belonged to him that you were his and only his. He ordered us to spy on you because h-h-he wanted to know how to make you his"

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK

HE FOUND ME, HE FUCKING FOUND ME

I stabbed him repeatedly until he was unrecognizable.

"Bring me the other one! NOW"

"PLEASE DON'T DO THIS I HAVEN'T EVEN LIVED YET"

"Yet you've drugged and kidnapped more girls 100 girls, I've to think you've lived long enough"

I traced the edge of my knife along his ribcage, only hard enough for it to puncture his skin. He sucked in a deep breath, and with the movement, the knife slid a little bit deeper into his skin than I expected.

"AH FUCK I'M SORRY PLEASE"

Did he not just see me murder that other guy even when he begged? And why are they all yelling

"Don't waste your last breath"

I very slowly brought my knife to his hand. Not just his hands, his fingers. As slowly as possible so he could have a perfect view of everything I cut off his middle finger. He screamed in agony. My favorite thing to hear. I raised his finger to his eye so he could get a good view of what I'd done.

A look of panic flashed through his eyes. Raw and fresh panic. I devoured it. I loved that I could cause this pain for him.

Manon came to my side and patched up the gaping wound. So he wouldn't bleed out when I'm not quite done with him. He needs to feel the pain those girls felt.

Then I very very slowly repeated the same torture on the other side. It was a special type of torture to make him anticipate the pain. Knowing I was going to do it. Knowing how badly it would hurt him, but just having to wait for me to decide when.

I covered him in gasoline and I  had a lighter in my hand. The smell was strong but I really didn't give a shit. I want this mother fucker to burn. He wasn't holding back his pure screams anymore and it was music to my ears. 

Right before I lit him on fire he threw up on himself and it smelt disgusting which made me through the match on him. The sweet sounds of his screams made me smile.

"Manon why would you hire two Italians, with the same last name, and offering for a job at the same time."

"I thought it was just fate."

"Well don't make the same mistake again or that will be your fucking fate" -I said as I pointed to the burning body.

"Yes ma'am"

"Good"-I said as I walked out of the basement and exited the building. I picked up Mishka and we headed "home". As soon as I got "home" I saw that all the lights were on and the guards weren't off duty. It was currently 11 pm. I'm fucked but do I care? no, because if they get mad the least they can do is send me out and I would appreciate that.

----------------------

WELCOME BACK TO THE ELEANOR TALK.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING IT BECAUSE I DEFINITELY ENJOYED WRITING IT. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS<3

WHO DO YOU THINK IS "HE"???

WHAT ARE YOU EXPECTING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER???

QUOTE OF THE DAY<3: "Those teenagers who sit in their room crying themselves to sleep at night, were once the kids with light in their eyes and hope in their hearts."

-Eleanor