|14| F u r i o u s

As I pull up to the house I notice that all the lights are on and they're more guards at the house. Well, I'm fucked. But I don't really give a shit. Like I said earlier the worst they can do is send me out and I don't mind that. I parked my car beside the house and I walked in.

"Are they really mad?" I asked one of the guards 

"They're mad"-he said which made me roll my eyes

"Like on a scale of 1 to 10, how mad would you say they are"

"Maybe 100"

Why couldn't they be this mad at my uncle years ago? I slowly walked into the house and no one was in the living room so I tried to walk up to my room without them noticing me.

"Where do you think you're going young lady" Mario said

"To my room like duh" I said

"Do not speak to me with that attitude of yours"

"I think I'll speak to you however I want because you are nothing to me" -I said matching his voice

"No you can not I AM YOUR FATHER and you will treat me with respect"

"What happens if I don't? Are you gonna hit me" I said stepping closer to him

"No, I am not going to hit you"

"No, do it. I dare you"

"I don't hit women"-he said

"Oh but you can send your "little girl" away but you can't hit her pathetic little bitch" -I said

Thank god Enzo wasn't seeing this. I know Mario is not my dad but I don't know how much Enzo looks up to him so I would rather not hurt his feelings.

"Where were you?" 

"Out."-I said in a bored tone.

I just wanna go to sleep. I don't need this bullshit in my life.

"I bet she was out being a whore"-Elijah said

I don't even know why his girlfriend dates him. She's way out of his league. 

"Say that again."

"You. are. a. fucking. whore"

I pulled out a knife from my bra and aim for his ear

"You stupid bitch that nicked me"

"Oh please calm down I have better aim than that"

I'm going to keep throwing a knife at this stupid bitch 

"How did you learn to throw a knife like that"-Mario asks

"Well if you haven't figured it out since you don't use your brain very often I had like a whole different life before I came to this hell hole. Isn't that crazy? It really is isn't it?"-I said with the last sentence sounding a bit more sarcastic

"You need to respect me. I will not tolerate this kind of disrespect in my house" -Mario said

"Respect is fucking earned."

"I earned your respect the day I brought you into this world"

"You may have "gained" my respect but it was lost the day you guys didn't believe me. A fucking 6-year-old. It was lost the day you sent me to that place giving me hope that you would come back for me. It was lost the day you left me but it's my fault for being so stupid. It was a 6-year-olds fault for thinking her family would believe her and comfort her. You know my fault for being so damn gullible. Just because I'm living in your house does not mean I don't think of you guys as strangers. You are nothing but strangers I have memories with. I mean most of them are fading away anyways but please stop talking to me about this respect bullshit when you yourself don't even respect me or Enzo.

"We respect Enzo and don't you dare speak to our father like that" -Oliver said

"Oh is that right? You respect Enzo, Then please explain to me you guys didn't even bother to learn sign language or at least try to communicate with him it was only Mom that made that effort and I think Daddy dearest can stand up for himself unless you're his little puppet."

"He knows how to speak. Why should we have to waste our time to learn sign language when he's the one that won't speak to us because he's too goddamn weak"

I threw a knife perfectly so that it would cut him a little.

"Don't you dare speak about Enzo like that. You wonder why he doesn't speak to you and why he distances himself from you then you say shit like this"

I really want to sue them. I know they're one of the most powerful mafias but I could kill and sue them in one second.

"If you guys still aren't tired of this bullshit I am. I hope you take the time to think about why I despise you guys and have a very bad night."

I went up the stairs and went to Enzo's room to check if he was asleep or not. The door was opened so he must've heard us fighting.

"Thank you for standing up for me Aurelia"-he said. I thought he was asleep. If I knew he wasn't I would've just gone upstairs.

"I'll always stand up for you. I mean unless you do something really bad"-I said as he laughed.

"Why didn't you talk to them after I left? I mean I understand that they're trash but I thought you would've communicated with them."

"After they sent you away I hated them. I mean why would you make up a lie like that? Even if you were lying they didn't even hear you out and I never really liked Uncle he used to call me inappropriate names but I didn't tell anyone because I didn't think they would believe me and what they did to you just proved me right. When you left I was hurt. I wanted to tell them that you were saying the truth and that you weren't lying. But he said he would hurt you if I said anything so I kept quiet. Then 2 years later they found video footage of what he did to you and when I watched it I was just so sad that I kept quiet. When we couldn't find you I blamed myself and just stopped talking and they never really made any effort to talk to me except for mom. They were too busy with work and pretending they were fine. I despised them for that. How dare they feel sad when they were the ones that sent you away. They were the people that didn't believe you and now they were acting like they had a right to be sad. So I stopped talking to them and talking in general. Mom learned sign language because she didn't want to pressure me into talking but they pretended I didn't exist. They treated their work like it was more important than me. So I just stopped talking to everyone because they made me feel like I wasn't important."

"I'm sorry that happened to you Enzo and you are so fucking important without you I would've killed these people a long time ago. I'm sorry about him calling you inappropriate names it wasn't right and you had no one to comfort you as mom was gone at that time but if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here. Sorry if I said something wrong I'm not good at this."

"You didn't say anything wrong and the past is in the past I hate them now so I don't care. Let's watch Euphoria now"

"Yes we should"

-------------------------------

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER???

WHO'S POV DO YOU WANTT TO SEE NEXT???

QUOTE OF THE DAY<3 "It wasn't the violence that scared her. It was the fact that she knew no matter what he did, she would love him" QUOTE FROM EUPHORIA

P.S I LOVE EUPHORIA

-Eleanor