|12| M i s s i o n

I was out training Mishka for hours until I got a call that I have a job to do. So right now I'm out of the house that I bought for when I'm training Mishka. I hired specialists to come when I have to go on missions. I can't leave him all alone by himself.

I'm very excited about this mission. I haven't killed someone in a long time. I have to kill a man that's involved in human trafficking and sexually assaults women. Those type of people pisses me off especially when they have thousands of women that would do it with consent. Yet they want the helpless ones that were in the right place at the wrong time. 

Those mother fuckers think because they're powerful they can get away with anything. I quickly get ready because I cannot wait to kill and damn I look hot. I  would even fuck me right now. I'm wearing white because the blood stains on my dress would make it look amazing.

 I'm wearing white because the blood stains on my dress would make it look amazing

"What is a pretty innocent girl like you doing here"

Always the same old shit "You shouldn't be here" " You're too pure for a bar" Well I guess when I kill you you'll see how innocent I am.

"I should be asking you that, you don't seem like the kind of man to be at a bar" -I said in my most flirty voice. I wanna puke.

"What kind of man do I seem like Mrs."-he said 

"The name is Eloise and you seem like the kind of man to be at home with his wife"

No, you seem like a rapist which is what you are.

"I don't have a wife" -he said trying to sound seductive. 

"Well, that's good to know, what's your name?" This kills my soul.

"How bout you come to my place to find out"

"I'm not interested in one-night stands I'd like to remain a virgin"-I said. I'm such a liar it's so funny

"Oh, you're a virgin. Even better.

He said the last part quietly but I still heard him. Disgusting piece of shit  he doesn't even know my age

I looked in my purse to check the time 4 pm it was fucking late. I've been gone since 9 am and those stupid people are going to yell and make a big deal. I looked back and I saw that he had drugged my drink. My ice wasn't floating and the drink changed colour for God's sake does he think I'm that fucking stupid?

I quickly drank all of it and I saw him smirk so I pretended to be drunk and dizzy so I can get this shit over with. As soon as I "passed out" he carried me and took me in his car. He put me in the back seat because he's stupid of course. I could kill him right here but I would much rather do it at the hotel so I could enjoy it more.

When we got there he carried me again like I was some slut and carried me to a room. As soon as I heard belts unbuckling I "woke up"

"Surprise bitch" -I said while taking out my gun and holding it against his head.

"How did you- I thought I drugged you"

Why would he admit it ugh? He doesn't even make this fun.

"Get on the bed right now"-I yelled at him

"Please don't kill me I have a wife and kids"-he said

That just makes his situation a lot worse. I wonder if his wife and kids even liked him or if the mother got raped by him too.

"And how many girls have begged you not to rape them?"

Silence.

"That's what I thought"

"I didn't rape them they wanted it, do they think they can just come in a bar and not get fucked? it's their fault, not mine"

Does this stupid motherfucker know I have a gun in my hand?? Well, he obviously doesn't so I shot his dick.

"AAAH p-pls don't kill me "

"Just because they walk into a club doesn't mean you have the right to assault them. It doesn't matter what they wear or what they're doing if they don't say yes to you having sex with them then THEY DON'T FUCKING WANT YOUR TINY DICK INSIDE THEM"-I said

"I'LL CHANGE I WON'T DO IT ANYMORE JUST PLEASE DON'T KILL ME"

This is what I hate about people that do evil things like this. I know I shouldn't be talking because I kill people that don't deserve life. But people like him? They do despicable things and when it's time for them to die they beg and plead.

"Aw I'm sorry I don't wanna kill you anymore I know you'll change"-I said in a sincere voice

"Thank you so so mu-" -A shot to his leg.

I mean that's hilarious does he think like I'm miraculously going to forgive him for almost raping me and for raping who knows how many girls.

"Beg and maybe you won't get killed"

I'm still going to kill him but I just want him to beg, just like how those girls did. I want to give him hope and crush it.

"Please please I'll do anything you want just don't kill me"

"Ohh anything?"

"Yes anything at all"

I walked up to him and cut a part of his dick off with my knife and I put it on the knife for him to eat. My poor knife.

"Eat"

"N-n-no I can't"

"I don't like liars I said eat" 

He obeyed and I shot him in the kneecap with a smile on my face

"I'm getting bored of you and looking at your face is not pleasant so any last words?"

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I'M BEGGI-"

Anddd he's dead. I know I said my dress would look better in blood but it's this fuckers disgusting blood. Before I left I carved rapist on his skin, wrote my signature note with his blood, and signed it like I always do. 

I really hope this guy can be a lesson to all the rapists out there but I know that's probably not going to happen.

I went back to the bar and went to the forest house to change my clothes.

I'm not going home until dark because I still have to deal with some rats in my mafia.

--------------------

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!! I  WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COMMENT YOUR  OPINION ABOUT THIS CHAPTER OR BOOK, IN GENERAL, I LOVE READING ALL THE COMMENTS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE VOTES AND READS!!! I DIDN'T THINK SO MUCH PEOPLE WOULD READ IT BUT THEY ARE AND I'M GRATEFUL FOR THAT<3

I'M ALSO RE-WATCHING AVATAR AGAIN AND TOPH LOOKS SO COOL DOING ALL THOSE MOVES.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "I set my alarm early so I have time to lie in bed and be sad about having to get up"

-Eleanor