Chapter 6

Chapter Six

Jack

I'm happy that Mila wants to come with us now, but a part of me was hoping she was going to resist. I loved picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder. The way she fought and tried to squirm that sweet body away made my cock rock hard.

Now that I've had a taste of her sweet sticky nectar, I'm not letting her go. No chance.

I'm holding onto one hand and my brother Jax is holding onto the other. She's not getting away this time.

But now I can tell that she doesn't want to get away. She knows now that she belongs with us.

And she knows that she belongs to us.

Jax marked her little mouth when he came in it and I've marked her virgin cunt. Her pink lips and hard clit are covered in my seed.

And once we get her into our penthouse suite, we're going to claim her cunt with load after load until her ripe womb is drowning in our cum.

"Thank you," she says when she looks up at the huge impressive Khan Hotel. Her voice is barely above a whisper. "I was scared at the last place. I didn't want to stay there."

"It's ours now," Jax says. "Give us the word and we'll burn it to the ground."

"You'll never stay in a place like that again," I promise her, and I mean it. Not while me and my brother are still alive.

"That's easy for you to say," she says with a chuckle. "You're rich."

"So are you."

She looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I told you. You belong with us. What's ours is yours. All of it."

"It's true," Jax says with a nod. "The days of wanting anything are over for you. Whatever you desire, we'll give you."

"Whatever I desire?" she asks with a sexy grin on her face.

Fuck, just one look and I'm rock hard. I know Jax is suffering the same.

We both grip her hand a little tighter and hurry to the elevator.

I hit the button and begin pacing like an angry tiger as we wait for it. My brother is still holding onto her and I trust him completely. He'll keep our girl here where she belongs.

The elevator door finally opens and the three of us hurry inside. My cock is raging in my pants and I feel drops of cum start to drip down my thigh when I brush up against Mila's breast. She has the perfect sized tits with the most adorable pink nipples. My mouth is watering just thinking about putting them in my mouth again.

A couple in their fifties tries to get on the elevator with us, but I block their way with my arm and shake my head as Jax hits the button to close the door. They back up with an outraged look on their face, which quickly turns submissive once they look into my eyes.

I give them a little wave as the door shuts in their face. It's just the three of us now.

Once the elevator starts moving, we both pounce on the girl. I pull down the top of her dress, popping those beautiful tits back out. We each take one as I grab her ass and Jax cups her cunt.

"Hold on..." she gasps between heavy moans. Her back is pressed up against the wall and her eyes are squeezed shut as my brother tests how tight that little hole is.

"I wanna... I wanna... oh, fuck... I wanna thank you... for saving me."

She doesn't have to thank us. She doesn't have to do a damn thing. It's our job to save her. To keep her safe. To keep her satisfied. It's what we were born to do.